It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you dont like Satan (enter)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

The last line in Moorcock's book: "Do The Devil's Work".

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by cindy22761

Cindy: But still I ask, as a Christian, could you forgive him?

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

Mabus: Thank you for you eloquence and knowledge. It is my intention to have enlightened, aware individuals like you face the quandry: Can you forgive Satan?

If so, why, if not the same...

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by krzyspmac

I know this is starting to look riciculous, but: Would you forgive Satan?

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Grandma

Grandma: Same question: Can you forgive him?

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

John: Would you?

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Forgive or no?

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
can I forgive Satan - No

God says the one unforgivable sin is the blasphemy of him, Satan lives a life of blasphemy.

If God will not forgive him, its not up to me to.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The Blot Out state your shame false rapture eagle by satan, satan's "you sleeping" sleeper hell like a "sleeper cell" , to the will of the false eagles turn out of the false rapture teleport travelers, find you sleeping more than one fate. Emptiness gets fill for war against would be enemy would be fake freinds during satans inner emergencies (B.S. reaching mind) fake friends have will to allow B.S. to reach mind of Satan---Mabus

Okay where to start remember when I told you you dont just sound a little crazy you sound a whole bunch of crazy and their where other people saying you write like that on purpose with a program or to sound smart. And remember this other time where you slipped and implied that you might be jewish. Your not satan I am not satan cause gang attacked hopefully not by closet homos and if you are one of my neighbors playing games with radar guns and/or ampliphiers could you stop I am going to call the cops.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by leaderof theTFHbrigade
reply to post by Mabus

Mabus: Thank you for you eloquence and knowledge. It is my intention to have enlightened, aware individuals like you face the quandry: Can you forgive Satan?

If so, why, if not the same...

Beings present will in no wise forgive any such beings present fail in damning. An Individual is forgiven since not subject in or to circumstance of beings present. And when an individual (Satan) forgive, it doesnt have any "must undamn" for beings present stuck with damning faiths/hearts which damn such beings present.

So the only reason any will not forgive Satan is because they (or any other) = under circumstance. Circumstance will not let damnation forgive either it or any else in any way, shape, or form.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by xstealth
can I forgive Satan - No

God says the one unforgivable sin is the blasphemy of him, Satan lives a life of blasphemy.

If God will not forgive him, its not up to me to.

Actually God doesn't say that. Jesus said, all sins against the father, all sins against the son, but anyone who rejects the Holy spirit will not be forgiven in this world or the next.

You blasphemy the holy spirit when you decide not to have children.

Because the "life is in the blood", not reproducing "sheds" the blood which retains the life. Therefore, one must be born of "water" as well as "blood". This means, you can not just be born of shedding your blood, but must be born of "taking up your cross" (self-denial) and following the "son of man"..."Generation to Generation". The water, is the water breaking.

Because God is true, this is the only acceptable answer to the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. The path is narrow.....as narrow as the birth canal.

"The Lord desires Holy Offspring"...

Peace

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by krzyspmac

Originally posted by purplemer
Can anyone tell me why it was the snake in the garden of eden that told the truth, not god?

kx

When I first read the genesis I was astonished. God told Adam and Eve not to eat from the tree of life for they will die. The serpent told then that nothing alike will happen and instead they will have their "eye opened".

They ate, and their eye were opened. And they saw they were naked.

Really, good vs evil, God vs Satan - it's all a deception. It's a interdimentional game of good cop/bad cop. Two sides are bad and are working together (I know... I will fry to this).

The problem with "salvation" is that someone has to make an effort to save you where all you have to make is to resist tempations, ie. follow the word of God. Really, that is not *that complicated*. So what's the whole deal about?

I came to the conclusion that allowing yourself to be saved you stip yourself of the greater part of your individual self. Think about it.

"To live you must die, you must be crucified....goodbye"....Tool

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Reason why I like Satan more is because he's not afraid to get down and dirty while Jesus has to be all saintly and prim and proper.

Satan:1
Jesus:0

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaBears
Reason why I like Satan more is because he's not afraid to get down and dirty while Jesus has to be all saintly and prim and proper.

Satan:1
Jesus:0

What are you talking about, Jesus god humiliated and spited on and did nothing, he god all dirty for us in blood as people moched him.

It's not his fault his god's child.Besides it feels good to kick some bad ass, where Jesus is this skiny guy and kicks satan's ass , a big macho guy with tatoos and stuff.

The impression counts for sure, bad things are bad no matter how cool they seem.Is it cool to act all cool and to do bad things like drugs get all the girls and step on everyone.YES . Is anyone a dumb ass for doing it.YES
In the light of expiriance as milions of years have past this would seem retarded for sure.Cool stuff is so outdated.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by cindy22761
Satan is aliar. If you are for Satan you aremislead.

John 8:44
For you are the children of your father the devil, and you love to do the evil things he does. He was a murderer from the beginning. He has always hated the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, it is consistent with his character; for he is a liar and the father of lies.

John 8:12
Jesus said. ""I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

1 Thessalonians 5:9
For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath (Satan) but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Lies + Wrath = Satan

Truth + Salvation = Jesus

Choose Wisely!

Just readig through this thread and I have to ask. During the election, would anyone have seen a book on McCain authored by Obama, or a book on Obama authored by McCain and thought it was going to be fair and credible? Why do you take the bible's words for what the devil is? Ever heard his version of the story? Satan is not the one running around shoving his books in everyone's face trying so hard to convince people he is the one to follow. Me thinks god doth protest too much.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Satan fell cuz of his refusal to bow to man created in the image of god, he's burning his @$$ in hell cuz of men he has nothing to offer but to deceive you so you get down there to get pounded in the rear and gargle hot demon mayonaise...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join