It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eleven U.S. Embassies Receive Suspicious White Powder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Eleven U.S. Embassies Receive Suspicious White Powder

blogs.abcnews.com

December 17, 2008 9:58 AM

ABC News' Kirit Radia Reports: Several U.S. embassies in Europe received envelopes this week containing a suspicious white powder, the State Department said. At least eight embassies received letters on Tuesday, and others were received today. So far, all tests for dangerous substances have come back negative.

The U.S. embassies in Berlin, Bucharest, Bern, Brussels, Dublin, Copenhagen, Riga, Rome, Oslo, Stockholm, and Madrid each received at least one envelope.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
"Hush, hush, No Coke, No Amfetamin..."

Very difficult to understand a person who sends milkpowder to embassy... What kind of resistance is that?

I would understand the meaning, if there is some background to these, but what can you reach with these, except finding your self from Gitmo and being tortured by US.

Ok, maybe second of panic, but then what? Ah, how stupid is world and humans.

blogs.abcnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
i don't know what sending a white powder substance to embasies is going to acheive other than to tie them up testing the powder.

what is the point? tryin to make em think it is anthrax

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN

Very difficult to understand a person who sends milkpowder to embassy... What kind of resistance is that?

Hmmm.. could this possibly have something to do with most all governments saying that there was no melamine in the food supplies and that they hadnt imported any chinese milk when they had??????

Oh and the USA is now saying a small amount of melamine is safe but when you think about all the things it is being found in you arent getting any form of a SMALL amount.
Oh and the labs here now will not do any form of public testing for it either. They have every excuse in the book to not do it. We are having to try and send the samples to other countries just to find out.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Miniscule amounts of this..Miniscule amounts of that..with 200,000 miniscule things we digest, where do we stop being human and start being the conglomeration we have digested or imbibed?? Looks like we're all alien species here on earth now!

Zindo

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
Miniscule amounts of this..Miniscule amounts of that..with 200,000 miniscule things we digest, where do we stop being human and start being the conglomeration we have digested or imbibed?? Looks like we're all alien species here on earth now!

Zindo

SO TRUE
I guess that makes me an alien but I will be damned if my kids eat that crap.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I am ready with my duct tape and plastic!....(dither, dither)

top topics

join