It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shut down attempt to eliminate US Constitution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Hey everyone, I just got an email that makes some interesting claims. I thought I would post it here and let all the experts tell me what they think. A friend of mine recieved the same email. Is it Real?

here is the email:

This is extraordinarily serious. Send to all political reps and let them know that you will hold them personally responsible if they change the constitution and deprive American's of their God granted freedoms and liberty. Remember, all these politicians are bought and paid for puppets of those international bankers trying to create a one world government and a one world religion. They are all the enemy within so many writers have warned you about if you were paying attention. Note the below information and give it your most careful evaluation. Your children and grandchildren's freedoms will be lost with your apathy and inaction. It is possible for you to secure the future for the next generation if you carefully read the following information and act upon it.

A Congressional Convention is being called for under false pretences to eliminate our Constitution.

This is the most urgent issue facing the U.S. since the Constitution was established.

Thirty-two States have already called for a US Constitutional Convention under the pretence to add a Balanced Budget Amendment to the Constitution. There is no need to call for a Constitutional Convention for any such Amendment. Only two more States are needed before a Constitutional Convention could be assembled in which the currently utterly corrupt and treasonous government could formally change and eliminate the U.S. Constitution.

The claim is that the artificially induced depression that has been caused entirely by the manipulation of the market by the owners of the Federal Reserve Bank requires a Constitutional Amendment - this is clearly a false pretence - All that is required is for Congress to enforce the existing Constitution which clearly does not authorize the Federal Reserve Bank or fiat currency or the current tax scam! There is no need to call for a Congressional Convention for an Amendment. A Congressional Convention is called for to change or to eliminate the Constitution.

Most devastating Acts are carried out under false pretences.

There are concerted efforts to eliminate the Constitution for the United States of America and to place the US under the administrative control of individuals who are not even American citizens and who are not voted into office by the people. This will destroy rights of American Citizens and place them under the administrative officers controlled by the United Nations and the Universal Commercial Code established by the Pope.

The New World Order envisioned by Albert Pike in 1871, which planned the Three World Wars, seeks to destroy Israel, Christianity, Muslims and even Atheists to establish a New World Order under Satan/Lucifer. While this seems insane and ludicrous, the frightening truth is that numerous politicians have, for example, taken part in annual Bohemian Grove “Cremation of Care” ceremony in which a human effigy is sacrificed before a large stone owl representing the god of Moloch. www.libertyforlife.com...

For more information also visit worldnetdaily.com...

Members of the Senate and Congress need to be put on notice by you and everyone. Politicians need to know that you and your fellow citizens will hold them personally responsible if they attempt to eliminate the Constitution for the United States of America and sell our Nation out to the United Nations.

Write your own letter or use the one below and send it to every senator and congressperson. Do not delay.

Congress persons web page contacts can be reached here www.libertyforlife.com...

A sample letter is included below:

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The rest of it:

SUBJECT: Your oath protecting the Constitution for The United States of America

Article VI of the Constitution for the United States of America dictates: "The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution;”

You are bound by oath to support the Constitution as it was established at the formation of the United States of America.

The oath you are under is to support “this Constitution” which is the one established at the formation of the U.S. and no other time.

If you are not supporting the Constitution as the Founders established in 1787, then you are engaged in an act or acts of Treason, the penalty of which is death.

I sincerely hope and trust that you will not engage in any act of treason against the United States of America and that you will execute your office and oath to uphold the Constitution for the United States of America as established at the formation of this great Nation in 1787.

I want you to know that I will personally hold you accountable for upholding the sacred rights established by the Constitution for the United States of America and the fist Thirteenth Amendments thereto that were properly ratified prior to 1819.

Sincerely,

George Washington..

Please forward this message to every U.S. citizen you know and make sure they act on it.

Kindest regards,

Clive

Clive Boustred, Chairman, CopperCards, www.CopperCards.com [email protected] 831-476-4300

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Would love to know everyones opinions on this email, or if any of you got it. If true, we could be headed for some rough waters.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
We are already on this. The vote Ohio was supposed to have was squashed. This has been on Ron Pauls website for weeks now.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Is there another thread about this here at ATS?

Sorry for the one line.....

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by robwerden
We are already on this. The vote Ohio was supposed to have was squashed. This has been on Ron Pauls website for weeks now.

On the flip side its good to see coop39 presenting what she received and how its getting around to the public.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Always happy to share info.
Like the info that I am a HE not a she.

Its all good. My avatar kinda suggests otherwise.

[edit on 17-12-2008 by coop039]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Right, when it started veering off into NWO, Lucifer and stone owl's it lost any credibility it may have had.

I'm sorry, some might believe this, and there definitely is a threat to your rights in America (there has been throughout the Bush regime and none of you bothered to fight it then), no one will be convinced when they read this BS.

Why does it even need to be mentioned? Why turn a perfectly valid point, something that you should be worried about, into insane rambling by adding in all this BS about the NWO?

If you send that email out to people, without all the NWO stuff, chances are people will look into it and actually do something. If you send it out with all the NWO stuff, people will think you're crazy and pay no attention to the actual message.

I switched off when I read about stone owl's, but even reading to that point was being generous.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The Constitution did get "amended" before tho...the first 10 were called "The Bill of Rights". But it does get tricky when you amend individual "rights" vs governmental "procedures". But if ratified by the proper majority of the states....it would be "legal". Best to exercise your rights before the fact than to be classified a terrorist (revolutionary) after the fact. Once "rights" are made "wrong" they (the ubiquitous, "they") wont tolerate non-compliance.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The only thing that can trip this up if the actualy open a convention is that Al the states must validate any changes to the constitution. This would cause many states, and inhabitants of said states, to revolt in a major way. Remember, to just throw out the constitution and start over means that all laws that have been passed by that constitution would be null and void. No one could be arrested for any federal crime and no one has to cooperate in any endevour that might be formalised by the convention delegates. They would have to declare Marshal Law, and that could trip them up. Any General with his own command could in fact become his own war lord and if he and his men don't like the fact that the constitution would be trashed could throw one hell of a monkey wrench into the process. Then you have the problem of states in the south who have always wanted to rececede from the unionthey still feel is wrong. If these folks driving this think its going to be a walk over and just institute this ignorant convention, they are sadly mistaken!

Zindo

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by coop039

This is accurate as far as my sources say including Ron Paul's Group Campaign for Liberty, G. Edward Griffin's Freedom Force and State Nationals Group.

It is m belief as stated in other threads that they want to take out he part about being a Natural Born American out to accommodate Barack but more so Arnold Schwarzenegger. There are varying opinions on what they want to do (REALLY) aside from their balanced budget crapola including taking out the 2nd amendment and doing away with it all...

Sad part is they can start all over if they get a CONCON (CONstititutional CONvention) called, and they could also open up a can of worms they didn't expect if they actually succeeded in this. Can you imagine the (crazy wing) of the republican or conservatives trying to make it illegal to burn the flag, or ban gay marriage, or some other such minuscule concern in this day and age?

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

I tend to agree with you, that opening a CONCON would not go as the PTB would plan, the people and the States would have a say and they may not say so peacefully if it looks bad...

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
My understanding was that the stone owl in the Bohemian Grove meetings represented Lilith, not MolEch. Not trying to nitpick, but I wanted to throw that in.

I haven't heard, but does anyone know the results of the Ohio vote? Has the Constitutional Convention been scheduled?

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

I am amazed the amount of people that think our military are just a bunch of mind numb idiot killing machines. In fact the majority in our military today are very educated folks. They have to be to understand the comlicated systems in today's military. They are also very insync with what the original constitution means. To them, it is sacrosanct and politicians are generaly hated by the average soldier. These clowns in DC aren't going to just do what the hell they want and expect the military to dance to their tune! With no constitution, they are under no obligation to follow the edicts of Washington!

Zindo

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I just wrote to my congressman....

new topics

top topics

join