It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Story of Sheik Mohommed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

posted by SPreston

But you are assuming something . . . . .

posted by CameronFox

No Spreston... YOU are assuming. That is all you do. Care to show any evidence to back up your opinions?

Ha ha ha ha. You are funny. Looking back at your last four posts; you are hilarious.

Keep up the good work CameronFox.

FBI investigation of Todd Beamer cell-phone calls

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed must have been a true mastermind to arrange all of this. I wonder if he personally folded that red bandana?

[edit on 12/29/08 by SPreston]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
and the grove youre in is bohemian, ehh? is that where cell phones work at 5000 ft in the air? i can beleive some of the things you put in cameron. but not that. ive flown cross country and tried my phone too many times to know it dont work that high.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

No you are quite mistaken. How could Khalid Sheikh Mohammed have controlled the cell phone and air phone fakery? Obviously he could not have anymore than having control over NORAD intercepts.

BWA! I doubt the zaney -after-the-fact conspiracy THEORIES ever even crossed KSM's mind.

You "ass"ume there was some sort of "phone phakery" heh.
You "ass"ume there was some NORAD conspiracy...heh x2.

then try to make them part of a plan... Tell ya what Preston.. why don't you submitt a detailed narrative on how the events that lead to and on 9/11 were planned , executed, then kept under wraps.

A timeline with specific evicence as to Who, what, when , where, and how.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

Such nonsense. Osama bin Laden quite clearly denies involvement in 9-11, and as we later have found out, was quite accurate in placing the blame right directly on the United States (id est: the Bush Regime and the NeoCONs) and Israelis. Nowhere does your quotation "pure- like a white linen sheet" appear in bin Laden's interview nor any mention of the IRA, so you made that up didn't you?

Nope

vids.myspace.com...

Watch and you will see. His first "speech" was a whining diatribe he mentiones BOTH the IRA, and then his organization as being written on a pure- white sheet... Ya know I hadn't even watched this video in about a year and I can remember the content.

Look, you have a guy stating he planned the attacks- KSM, you have several of the hijackers making martyrdom videos, you have Al-Queda leaders singing the praises of those "19 brave men" and that they did it for the Umma. You have Moussaoui being found guilty of conspiring to commit terrorism in the court of law. You have paper trails, money trails, location confirmation.. a whole buttload of evidence, yet you deny it all..

what's up wit dat Preston?

[edit on 30-12-2008 by Taxi-Driver]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

posted by SPreston
Such nonsense. Osama bin Laden quite clearly denies involvement in 9-11, and as we later have found out, was quite accurate in placing the blame right directly on the United States (id est: the Bush Regime and the NeoCONs) and Israelis. Nowhere does your quotation "pure- like a white linen sheet" appear in bin Laden's interview nor any mention of the IRA, so you made that up didn't you?

posted by Taxi-Driver

Watch and you will see. His first "speech" was a whining diatribe he mentiones BOTH the IRA, and then his organization as being written on a pure- white sheet... Ya know I hadn't even watched this video in about a year and I can remember the content.

Such garbage. I'm not watching that BS again. That wasn't his first statement in September 2001, when Osama had several statements that he had nothing to do with 9-11. That is a Bush Regime piece of garbage produced in December 2001 when Osama was already dead and buried. That was the 2nd fake video of Usama bin Laden. That does not count as evidence until Bush/Cheney are on trial for treason. You overlooked the 1st fake video of Usama bin Laden titled the Taliban Home Video, produced in October 2001 by the Bush Regime while Osama was very sick and dying of advanced kidney disease. You fanatical 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY believers sure do need your imaginary boogeyman don't you?

The Taliban Home Video

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Speaking of boggiemen...what is more of a "boogieman?" Islamic extremists that have carried out WELL DOCUMENTED terroist attacks for DECADES..and hated the Western "infidel" way of life for CENTURIES.

Or some nebulous secret faction of pure evil (like the devil) that could possibly be your next door neighbor? or your postman, or your run of the mill customs clerk... Heh...yeah, the truth movement should be renamed Boogiemen's R us. cause it could encompass anyone...and according to the "ahem" source ( term used loosly) in your above link...especially Jews.

WhyT. F. would I believe ANYTHING friggin' Carol Valentine has to say?! Huffschmit?AFP? Boylnn? Maisson? A. Jones? Bermas? They DO have one thing in common though...

It certainly isn't hard to figure out what that is.

And as long as that element is the core of these conspiracy theories ( and it will always be since they spawned them) IT IS DESTINED TO FAIL. FOREVER.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

posted by Taxi-Driver
Speaking of boggiemen...what is more of a "boogieman?" Islamic extremists that have carried out WELL DOCUMENTED terroist attacks for DECADES..and hated the Western "infidel" way of life for CENTURIES.

Besides, your boogieman was much too sick to plan out 9-11, or even take any part in it. Advanced kidney disease takes everything out of a person, and there is no energy left to do anything. Osama bin Laden was in a military hospital in Rawalpindi, Pakistan on 9-10-2001 and there were CIA agents in the room with him. He could have easily been arrested the next day, but there were 'agreements' with his Bush Family friends, and besides as he stated several weeks later, he had nothing to do with 9-11.

Osama's CIA name when he was fighting the Soviets for the US in Afghanistan was Tim Osman. Besides, Osama did not recover from his kidney ailments and died shortly after in December 2001. So yes he has been hiding; in a hidden grave somewhere which his loyal friends will never divulge. Gravesites are sacred to them.

Get your magical duct tape ready. There may be another 'anthrax' attack on the way from one of your Islamic boogeymen. Isn't it strange how your Islamic boogeymen have access to Ft Detrick Maryland for their 'anthrax' supplies?

In a tale as twisted as the hunt for Osama bin Laden, CBS Evening News has been told that the night before the Sept. 11 terrorists attack, Osama bin Laden was in Pakistan. He was getting medical treatment with the support of the very military that days later pledged its backing for the U.S. war on terror in Afghanistan.

Pakistan intelligence sources tell CBS News that bin Laden was spirited into a military hospital in Rawalpindi for kidney dialysis treatment.

"On that night," said a medical worker who wanted her identity protected, "they moved out all the regular staff in the urology department and sent in a secret team to replace them." She said it was treatment for a very special person and "the special team was obviously up to no good."

"They military had him surrounded," said a hospital employee who also wanted his identity masked, "and I saw the mysterious patient helped out of a car. Since that time," he said, "I have seen many pictures of the man. He is the man we know as Osama bin Laden. I also heard two army officers talking to each other. They were saying that Osama bin Laden had to be watched carefully and looked after."

Those who know bin Laden say he suffers from numerous ailments — back and stomach problems.

Ahmed Rashid, who has written extensively on the Taliban, said the military was often there to help before Sept. 11.

"There were reports that Pakistan intelligence had helped the Taliban buy dialysis machines and the rumor was that these were for wanted for Osama bin Laden," said Rashid.

www.cbsnews.com...

[edit on 1/2/09 by SPreston]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join