It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is a woman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Hey all

I just wanted to ask you all what you think about Eris the goddess?

(img03.picoodle.com...)

All i know is that there are 9 dimensions in our immideate cosmos and 10th and 11th dimensions that overlap the 9.

10th dimension is technical in nature, it has a moderator who we call Mr Burns. To get an idea about this dimension just watch the very last Animatrix film or watch Final Fantasy movies.

11th dimension is very fluid and life like. Eris is in charge of it. Thats all i know.

Anyone knows anything more about Eris? The best place to get more info on her is to read Illuminatus trilogy by RA Wilson.

At the moment the whole universe is busy working out a dilema, we are buidling a new dimension which we will go into after 2012, but thats not all, aparenly Lab Earth is working on producing a breed of people which will rule and direct the entire universe. This breed of people is none other than Illuminati. Before 2012 they are supposed to deliver new codes and protocols for aliens/rich mofos/demons in the entire universe to opperate.
This project started 50,000 years ago in Lemuria where we all incarnated in 1 body both male AND female. Then in Atlantis people constructed Illuminati which utiles 2nd, 4th, 6th and 8th dimensions. By 2012 Illuminati should come out into the open...

It all fits and as long as everything goes according to plans we will see a lot of interesting things soon

IF it is all TRUE of course, even I am not sure if thats the case. Give us some time and then we will see. At the moment WHO here knows more about Eris?

[edit on 17-12-2008 by Freeman]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
God is pure spirit and therefore not held to our male/female organic concepts.

** not one line **

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
That is true, the supreme Creator is pure union of both male and female.

Eris on the other hand is a more down to earth Goddess. FOR THE PEOPLE.

Read Illuminaus Trilogy.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
God is pure spirit and therefore not held to our male/female organic concepts.

** not one line **

i suppose you can back that up with some hard proof?

also not a one liner..

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I think that either way we are soon going to be reminded of who God is.

There's enough information out now to keep the whole God factor a bigger mystery than ever and enough to give IAM a reason to correct us.

Better get it right!

top topics

join