It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

give it up for stevie wonder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
the man is a legend. give it up for stevie.
his career spans decades and his music theory goes deep.
there has to be a few tunes out of the stevie catalogue that you like.

i always liked part time lover. thats how i feel with my ex wife right now. stevie just has those kinds of songs you know.
i love stevie.
lets look at his credentials

en.wikipedia.org...

Wonder has recorded more than thirty top ten hits, won 22 Grammy Awards[2] (a record for a solo artist), plus one for lifetime achievement, won an Academy Award for Best Song[3] and been inducted into both the Rock and Roll[4] and Songwriters[5] halls of fame. He has also been awarded the Polar Music Prize

^^^30, top ten hits. thats spanking em..

He has ten U.S. number-one hits on the pop Charts, 20 U.S. R&B number one hits, and album sales totaling more than 150 million units. Wonder has recorded several critically acclaimed albums and hit singles, and writes and produces songs for many of his label mates and outside artists as well. Wonder plays the piano, synthesizer, harmonica, congas, drums, bongos, organ, melodica, and clavinet.

^^^^and he most definately uses his voice as another instrument. i have not heard him do it in a long time but he can blow some serious harp.

give it up for stevie.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I love Stevie Wonder....that guy is so talented it isn't even funny. Difinitely deserves as much credit as possible for being a musical and songwriting prodigy.

One of my favorite songs in the world

new topics

join