It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parties Seek to Dismiss 9/11 Lawsuit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Two airlines and several airport security firms have asked a federal court to dismiss claims stemming from the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, saying they were not liable for damage or casualties on the ground in New York or at the Pentagon.

Here is the rest of the story:
abcnews.go.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I agree that the airline should *not* be held responsible for the damage & death caused by those attacks...Unless there's enough evidence to get some convictions in a courtroom that they *deliberately* disregarded their own standards of passenger-safety in letting terrorists on the planes in the first place...

But then again, I've seen reports that the airline's passenger lists don't agree with the *government's copies of those same lists* that the airline gave to them...Somehow, the "suspected terrorists" names got "inserted" onto the lists after the government got them. The reports I've seen indicate that some of those "terrorists" that died in those attacks are still alive & well, living in their home country. So who's lying here, the airline or the government?

...And how did that terrorist's passport survive the massive impacts & fires that were sufficient to bring down the WTC?...And how is it that *Federal Agents* found that passport while local civil authorities were pushed out of the way in the process, even while they tried to investigate the attacks too? A little too quick on the draw, I think. What of the Bush-family's ties with bin Laden's family & the CIA's "meeting" with Osama himself while he was in an *American hospital* recovering from surgery? Why doesn't the government release its "evidence" for examination? The only evidence they haven't confiscated & covered up is circumstantial, but much of those "leftovers" point to the government itself as having a major influence on literal attacks made on the American Public itself at various times through our history.

The government's "evidence" seems all too convenient to expain *everything* so quickly, which can lead to the conclusion that it was *preplanned & prepared for in advance of the attack itself*! What can America do about it? Simply gather together in as large of a group as possible & call for the government to answer our questions...After all, by definition, they're supposed to be *servants of the American People*, yet they constantly & consistantly disregard the *vows they took to occupy their offices*!

new topics

join