posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 02:26 AM
Hi there - my twa bawbees -
- the first one got me intrigued but my instinct says that this is a photoshop of a large bat and a bird of some type (no expert here) the blend
between the two creatures looks a little suspect
- the Philippine ones look like a hanglider dude with his legs crudely airbrushed out and fake wings attached, to me it looks like you can still see
his head and helmet
- the one in India could be anything??
- Civil war one (to me) looks like one of those re-enactment photos where they add the sepia effect and in this case a pterodactyl for good
- the 1871 whatever was originally shot (if anything) was replaced by an amorphous blob, looks fake to me again I'm afraid.
- the ancient engraving ones look relatively genuine
- the last one is an obvious cgi - and not a very good one - as you suspected yourself
- and the less said about the pterodactyl flying around on Sept 11 the better
Interesting and entertaining none the less (S&F) for effort