It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I didnt know where to put this, so...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I put it in the Grey Area too, but it didnt get hardly any responses, so I'm reposting it here, it seems a more fitting place...

"About a Dream I cant Forget"

First I'd like to say that I love ATS, and its community, by far the most interesting site I've found. I'm a long time reader, and first time poster, so please bare with me.

But anyways I have to tell you a little about myself for the dream I had to be relevent. When I was around 12 I became interested in the paranormal, and the metaphysical. I started deeply meditating nightly (for about 2 years) trying desperately to astral project, or to have some kind of vision. After 3 projections, I gave it up at about age 16. I had come to terms that I was a normal person, not being able to project, or to have any visions. A few years later after a nasty breakup, and a fit of depression, I turned to meditating again. After a while of nightly meditations, I eventually had a vision. The vision was of what I beleived to be Buddha, then Jesus (who looked a lot like the pictures of virgin mary we all see) (also, I tried opening my eyes while seeing these faces, and i felt a hand on my face forcing my eyes closed). I need to tell you that I am not religious, but I do consider myself to be spiritual. After that day the world appeared brighter, almost in super contrast, greens were greener, the sky was a shiny shade of blue. After the "grabbing" vision I told a few friends that it had scared the hell out of me, and I basically stopped meditating (unless I needed help in my life). Now to present times. About 6 months ago, I was meditating, sparingly, certainely not every night like I used to. But one day something happened I had had the "dream".

Now usually what happens when I meditate goes like this, I lay in bed meditating, than I'll "slip away", feel like I'm spinning in space. I might see things, or hear things. Then after I cannot control my breathing anymore (it gets extremely fast and hard to manage) I "wake up" and it'll usually be 20-30 minutes later (but feels like 5 hours in the "space"). I check the time, then I'll roll over, and go to sleep. This is complete routine for me, it happens like clockwork, always the same thing. But on the night of the dream I began to meditate, but instead of "slipping away" I kind of blacked out. Eventually I woke up in the dream, and I was sitting in my bathtub (I always seem to think the most in the bathtub). I was sitting up with warm water up to my chest. On the wall opposite of me there were soap bubbles (orange wall about 13 feet away) they wrote something out, but I didnt have enough time to read the message. I thought to myself "I wonder what it said" as I finished the thought, the message popped up again. It read "HE ROAMS HALLS". As I finished reading it another message in soap bubbles replaced the first. "KILL MY CHILDREN" it said. This is disturbing to me, because I have never been able to have lucid dreams. Later I realized that I had control over my actions, but not the bubbles. Also it was the same type of "holy ####" this is important type of fear, as the other vision I had.

I decided to post it on ATS because I have no clue what it could mean. There are a couple ways that I've been able to interperete it. Being A: He roams halls, kill my children. (meaning that whoever "he" is, is killing people) then theres B: He roams halls, Kill, my children. (meaning that, "he" is here, and that the "children" are being ordered to kill him). I know I sound like a wackjob. I'm the type of person that if you put a puzzle infront of my face I have to solve it, or learn how it works. But this is one thing that I cannot decipher, and its really bugging me. So can you, the community of ATS please help me out, opinions and answers are greately appreciated, thanks.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Although I am not good at reading dreams I will take a guess, now before anything I will say how I do my readings; I find what is most random about a dream and then try to find out what it means to that person. After which I try to piece together what it means.
I will start with the bubbles, they directly link to the bathtub, where you think best, naturally bubbles are the by-product of shampoo which cleanse a person so the bubbles are remnants of something I do not know what probably only you do.
Now as for "HE ROAMS HALLS" and "KILL MY CHILDREN" using the remnant (bubbles) the parent wrote it. So now the question who is he? Onto the "KILL MY CHILDREN" it could mean anything from an act of kindness to an act of murder. I hope this contents your needs.

[edit on 17-12-2008 by a_Pioneer]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Sorry glitchy computer.

[edit on 17-12-2008 by a_Pioneer]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
thanks for the reply, Im actually finding as time goes on, it could mean more things, its extremely intriguing

top topics

join