It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 & Organization Issues

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
What are the top 10 UFO reports?

I'm going to make my own list and post it here with runner ups. I welcome your sugestions and your own list.

Top contenders include Roswell 47, Kecksburg 65, Rendelsham Forest 80, Pheonix Lights 97, White House 52 etc.

One of the top reasons to make the top 10 list will be evidence and whether they are known by the public.

I'm also interested in any websites that are well organized. A major problem about the UFO issue is lack of organization. This is especially obvious in sceptic reports like the Condon Report. (to read a free online copy click here) If anyone knows of a website that provided better organization for this report please post it.

Even better organized sites like national UFO reporting center are not as organized as I think they could be.

Ways that organization could be improved include
They could list number of witnesses
organize according to whether the following are included:
crop circles, cattle mutilations, abductions, radar, police witnesse, pilot witnesses and chases etc.

I don't say this to critisize NUFORC there is a lot of work and they have done more than most but there could be better organization that would help people understand it and if it is already out there I would like to know where it is. Better organization will make it easier for many people to take this subject serious and it will make denial harder for sincere people if they knew how often pilots were chasing "stars" or "planets". There is a ligitimate mystery here and it would be easier to understand if we had more scientific information and a list of the most compeling reports.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Rendlesham Forest is number one by a country mile IMHO. Kecksburg is definitely up there too. The Roswell evidence is too shaky - as is Phoenix.

IRM

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by zacherystaylor
What are the top 10 UFO reports?

Hi,

You may be interested in several articles I've written on ATS about various ways in which the "best" cases have been, or could be, listed:

All the best,

Isaac

[edit on 17-12-2008 by IsaacKoi]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Thanks It will take me a while to look at all that but not now. I may get back to you.

InfaRedMan

What makes you think Roswell and Pheonix Lights are shakey??

Lots of witnesses for both.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I have created a website full of links to UFO sites and I'm trying to improve the organization as I go along. In many cases the best thing I can do in the short term is link to some of the better organized sites as well as many scientific fields.

A lot of what many UFO web pages do is list an enormous amount of sitings. This is important but something that seems to be overlooked is many related science articles that could help develop theories that may help explain what this phenomena is.

I have included links to pages about propulsion, nanotechnology astrology and many other science fields. as well as a list of UFO authors.

I hope this helps.

I'll be looking closer at Issacs work as well as Gazroks colection of links. The shear volume of info available is all the more reason to improve organization.

My web page is here I hope it helps those that are interested.

This also includes some of the cases that I think are the most important but there are much more in the sites that I link to.

I will still be choosing a top ten since I think it is easier to discuss with people if you have a short list of the most important ones to start out with.

top topics

join