It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are your opinions on...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
ME? that's right. this is your once-in-a-while, take your best
at me or give-me-your-all-out-honest-opinion, chance. Here is your opportunity to discuss me, even if you can't pronounce my name (something I have encountered more often than I'd like... FYI, al-nih-lam).

why am i doing this?

as an individual who is committed towards advancement, gaining experience, and the learning process of life, I would love to hear all perspectives, positive or negative. please, no filtering; no sugarcoating; and if you really must give me a few :bash:, then go right ahead. I won't get upset or emotional. really.

im just trying to gauge myself based on your opinions. Thank you for your time.

jump right in!

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlnilamOmega
ME? that's right. this is your once-in-a-while, take your best
at me or give-me-your-all-out-honest-opinion, chance. Here is your opportunity to discuss me, even if you can't pronounce my name (something I have encountered more often than I'd like... FYI, al-nih-lam).

I dont know you well enough to form an opinion either way. But you havent pissed me off yet so we're cool.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Well, you seem like quite an intelligent person and the discussion we had about General Relativity was very interesting. I would like to recommend you to read Gravitation by Misner-Thorpe-Wheeler. It's a very well written book that explains everything you need to know about General Relativity and I think it'll at least make you appreciate the very elegant mathematics behind the theory. You should have no trouble finding the book at any University library, the one in my town had about 20.
I would also like to recommend you to get a University library subscription, if you don't have one yet. Those are very cheap, only 22,50 euro for a year here. I don't think normal libraries have books on your level anymore.

join