It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The SHOENOMENA **VIDEO** Mass Shoe Throw on Washington

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
WHAT THIS REALLY IS ALL ABOUT!

A world wide shoe throwing effort at the Bush administration , a peaceful protest that will be documented and shared all over the world.

By participating you will send a shoe to the white house as an act of protest and the will for peace.

You will come back and leave a comment under THE SHOENOMENA video documenting your protest for the world to see.

When we have an amazing amount of contributors we will approach the mass media to send off the worlds most infamous administration in Jan.

THIS IS YOUR FINAL CHANCE AT A VOCAL SEND OFF TO THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION PEOPLE OF THE WORLD UNITE!!!

au.youtube.com...

[edit on 17-12-2008 by jpvskyfreak]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

I think I'll mail him a dirty old thong from down here in Aussie. Maybe I can add a John Howard/Kevin Rudd sock puppet to it, so bush can once again bend them over and......................... well you get the message.

Thanks fo the laugh man. Something 6+Billion people around the world should participate in. The whitehous with 6 Billion shoes......... lmfao....................

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Are you suggesting we give George Bush a shoe enema? Oh.. shoenomena!

I'd prefer the former! I'll send him a shoe with "This End Up" printed on the toe. He needs a good kick up the [BEEEEEP].

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I guess if you had a son or family member killed in service for a war instigated by false intelligence or you were some poor middle eastern person living in a shack only to have it blown up for no reason ... You would want to throw more than a shoe!

BUT! I want to wind this thing right up as a final send off to a bunch of killers!

FAX a shoe

EMAIL a shoe

Or even better Box Up a Stinker! and send it through!

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
THE SHOE-NOMENA!

17 December 2008

Media Release: The Shoe-nomena – Mass Shoe Send to President Bush

The world has seen the footage of Iraqi journalist, Mutzar Zaidi, who threw a shoe at President George Bush at a recent press conference. In a movement known only as 'Shoe-nomena' Edgar J. Steele has asked everyone to send a shoe to the White House in a protest to the Bush's administration.

Throwing a shoe in Arab culture is one of the most insulting things a person can do. The shoe is classed as being the lowest party of your body in contact with the dirty elements of society.

As a result of Steele's protest, a youtube campaign has begun, calling on people from all over the world to send a shoe in either physical, paper or digital format to the White House.

The creator of the “Shoe-nomena” youtube campaign, Pierre, says his video is a vehicle to motivate people to show their dislike of the Bush Administration.

"I made the video “Shoe-nomena Mass Shoe Send to Bush” as a vehicle to motivate people to have the last say in the exit of one of the world’s most notorious leaderships," he said.

"I designed the video so that it would reach all walks of life from all over the world and I want the concept to be accountable, I want everyone who participates to return to the site and leave a message of their participation, this tally will be counted up and offered the major media outlets in January as a final good bye to these perpetrators of an unjust war.”

"This is designed to be a peaceful protest... Lets face it Mr Bush has the lowest approval rating out of any other president!"

To view the “shoe-nomena” video go to: au.youtube.com...

For more information email [email protected].

PLEASE DISTRIBUTE THIS ARTICLE

new topics

top topics

join