It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really weird "Cap" dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I keep on having recurring dreams about this big burly man and me walking along water. On a beach-like place. I can never see the mans face, only letters on his shirt. K-A-P. Throughout the dream, the only thing he says is "Cap". I notice the K-A-P and "cap" connection. But what Could it mean? This fellow in the dream has really big hands, and really nice teeth from what I recall. We usually end the dream by me following the man in my car and following his truck. Until he stops, and I slam into his car. Then I wake up. What could this "Cap" dream mean?

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
it seems as though this KAP character is representing someone immediately connected to you... almost like a diety. i think this dream is telling you to break free of your human existance and enter a world of greatness.. perhaps you should snap on some jessica simpson hair extensions or lie on a table in the middle of a room.
ultimately, you'll find yourself a happier, more fulfilled person because of this KAP

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by theknuckler
"I can never see the mans face"
"and really nice teeth from what I recall."

OK is this a joke thread!?!

If not kap could be and abbreviation similar to NWO is New World Order.
It could be the truck he is driving, KAP. It could be the tunnel you go through before you crash, just assuming.
Is he wearing a cap?
It could be CAP is what he meant and CAP is an abbreviation like NWO
Maybe KAP and CAP is just your mind showing you how retarded the english language is, two different word syet same pronouncciation.
Maybe CKAP or KCAP are a NWO thingy.

Maybe it's just a dream, I have dreams all the time, and lately I have been controlling them, like actually deciding whether to go left or right. Also waking myself up while in the dream, I actually remember the first time it happened, I had been trying to control my dreams and then when I did I said OK you know it's time to get up and I remember as I said this it was like my energy/spirit/soul was drifting from my dream me, to my brain, pineal gland and once it reached me I woke up and started jumping up and down shouting ****yeah, I just had a lucid dream! Now I'm not a morning person at all yet because I actually did this I had all this energy and was so excited.

I decided not to post it here on ATS and rather continue seeing if I could do it more often and I have been able to, also I know get up straight away as soon as I wake up, rather than closing my eyes again for a bit then drifting back off. Getting up straight away makes you so much more energetic throughout the day and it makes me even happier to know I can now lucid dream.

I hope this helps you in some way realise dreams are not necessarily your own, yet you can still control them and they don't always mean something, maybe fifteen years down the track you'll see a guy wearing a shirt or even a cap that says KAP. Usually all the things the subconscious picks up throughout the day, what you don't even see, are often projected in some way or another throughout dreams. You also have many dreams, 15+balck and white dreams and sveral others in colour, though many people can't control them and don't even know they have them. The more you learn about something, the more you will be able to control and be aware that it is there.

Before you go to sleep try and keep telling yourself
"I want my higher self to be in contorl of my dreams and after a dream I will wake up and write it down"

If you do this for like 5 minutes solid as you are in the asleep/not quite asleep phase then your life will literally start to unfold in ways you never imagined.......

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Thanks for the input.
I've been reading a little about lucid dreams on here, it'd be cool if I could start controlling some of my dreams. I'm going to do some more research into 'controlling' my dreams. Sometimes after I awake from this dream I go back to sleep, but I'm not really asleep, its more like a daydream state and I have different little dreams that I can sorta control being not fully asleep.

new topics

top topics

join