It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biggest "Terrorist" Organization Known to Mankind!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Havent you all heard about it? Its on T.V all the time! Its always in the papers! We have a country talking about the biggest terrorist organization known to man! And we actually have near constant media coverage of it!

Lets talk...
Operation: Congress
Plan: Senate
Codename:Whitehouse
Codename: House of representativs

Thats right. The United States goverment.

Lets take a look at the root word of "Terroisim" and 'Terrorist"
Terror, is a common word in both of those. Fear, for a simpler term.

Terrorisim is using activitys to induce fear and confusion into the enemy.
A terrorist is somone who implements these.

When is the last time you heard about something happy on the news? Last night? Maybe? Last week? Probably... NEGATIVE NEGATIVE NEGATIVE... Shootings, robberys, rapings, killings, murders,hate crimes, death, crashes, plummets, crisis... Instigating fear and oppsession through the biggest meanse of broadcasting. Radio, news channels, and internet. Designed, and created, to spread fear and confusion, DAILY, by way of spoon almost, to the minds of American public. We want gun control, Social Security, or a name branded into us by ways of tracking. Passports, drivers licences Identification cards, Credit, Bank Accounts, Firewalls, Homne secruity systems... What is this? The Holocaust? (If a fellow Jewish brother gets on me...Im Jewish. Piss off.) Everyone has a flippin' number attached to them? We want it! IT PROTECTS US from all the killings, rapes, robberys, muders, hate crimes, death, crashes, plummets...

All fed to us.. This idea of the goverment taking control of our lives. Like pigs on a farm...

They use the art of fear...
!!! Thats a shocking resolution... They're like... Terrorists!

It says in the Declaration of Independce that it is the right, and the duty, mind you, of the people to abolish a tryanical goverment and institute and new one.

Now-a-days, they will call that treason...
Or most importantly...
Terrorisim.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheeJester

Sigh, you are so predictable. Please come up with an original topic, seriously I knew the subject before I even clicked the link.

And mods, what ever happened to that proposed lock up period preventing new members from posting new topics within 24 hrs. of registering?

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by spec_ops_wannabe

I agree. The only way to stop terrorists from raping and murdering is to murder and rape them before they get the chance.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Dude...happy news isn't news. Happy news doesn't get ratings. I'm a journalism major. I haven't taken a single class on how to report the good deeds of society. I have, however, been trained on how to write about a fire. I have been trained on how to write about burglaries and murders. That's the nature of the business. It's not terrorism...it's journalism.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Thanks Spec...For your loving support and positive feedback on my topic as well as a welcome. Thankyou so much for making my oppinon feel so cared about.

Thanks.

Any other fools with useless comments not realted to topic discussion instead of downplaying?

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I'd say the biggest terrorist organization is the mainstream media.
They rarely have anything good to say, always blathering on about some impending crisis, trying to manipulate public opinion by skewing or completely omitting facts.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I KNEW IT!

Thanks for sharing this! Glad to know I'm not alone with this suspicion.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Pathetic.

Iran sends Hezbollah to Lebannon to kill Israelis.
Not Terrorist.

Oh forget it. You are not even aware of your surroundings enough to speak with.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Dude dont feel too bad. When I was a brand new member the same kind of thing happened quite a few times, just ignore it, its a waste of your time and energy to respond to a stupid negative comment.
Anyway I have to say that I agree with you completely. The simple fact of the matter is that less than 100 American civilians have been killed by "terrorism" on FOREIGN soil(bring it on,not 9/11) yet our government has spent billions on fighting the "war on terror". Pnemonia kills more people than terrorism every day, but how much of our governments' funds go to medical research,compared to military spending.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
While I agree that Hezbulleh is indeed a terrorist group that is being utilized by Iran to hurt Israel, we ourselves have supported terrorists ourselves. The Contras in Nicaragua, for one. And we supported bin Laden and the others through Pakistan's ISI back fom early 1980 right up to the time the Soviet Union withdrew from Afghanistan. It does give proof positive to the addage that one man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist. The result is always the same: the people are hurt the most by this support for groups that use violence to get a political message across.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

You are entirely correct, the United States Government has already killed more people in our past than Afghanistan, Iraq, or Al-Quada ever has and ever will.

9/11 is one of Al-Quada's largest attacks which killed roughly 3,000 people.

America has bombed third-world country's hospitals and through lack of food and medical relief killed off hundreds of thousands in starvation and disease.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by spookjr

Kohbar Towers, The Kenyan and Tanzania Embassies, the USS COLE, 1993 TWIN TOWERS...

Don't say less then 100 American civilians. AMERICANS died.

SO...your arguement is "Not THAT many Americans have died so calm down?"

You are amazing. You can tell that to the less then 100 America families and the Military families that are not as important.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

Sorry, I meant less than 10,000, not 100. I was only comparing the body count of the terrorists to the body count of U.S. Forces. And no I dont discount a single death. Think about though, as many as 1.5 million dead Iraqis over a single event in the U.S. that had nothing whatsoever to do with Iraq.
Thanks for calling me amazing though...

[edit on 17-12-2008 by spookjr]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by spookjr

1.5 million is a bold faced lie number ( not calling you a liar) that is put out by America hater sites.

Support it please.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I believe that the Jesuits and intel agencies are much bigger terrorists than the congress. Congress is full of traitors to the Constitution but most are unaware of what intel and Jesuits do...

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Here ya go. Notice I said"as many as" There are many that are not reported or documented.Check this out.
www.iraqbodycount.org...
Iraq once had the fourth largest standing army in the world, where did they all go,what are they doing now?

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
[

reply to post by spookjr

ex]89,884 – 98,136

From the same website you quote 1.5 million. Please read before continuing the blatant misinformation.

"Hate America first"

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Once again, in my original post I said AS MANY AS, that link I sent you is only one site devoted to confirmed reports. Heres another one-

mlyon01.wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Thankyou Yoda, Spook...Check the forum family sig on the bottom. It would'nt let me add a quote as well... Shame. (Probably too many chara's?)

crmanager, you remind me of my job title. Though I am gratefull for the metal(Checks, which I turn into cash, which then becomes coined. xD) I REALLY dont appreciate the thought of "dayjob" when I'm "off the clock"...
This isn't the second time others on this site have thought my background and current dossier less tha adequate. (See thread:"ATS" as a threat!) Though your miscoupled misunderstanding and insults have caused character waste in this post, I really don't mind throwing a pail of cold water on someone...Don't mind the title "Bag" in my forum family... Its tradition, and you're not alone. "Tex" will be joining you..Silly clone without growth hormones...

I would agree... There are certinaly bigger (By my definetion of "terrorist") "terrorists" out there. I'll change it to "US Massive Contriubut to Terrorisim" if I can...Thankyou Theindapendant. Check family...

Abe, the goverments control mass media.

Wally, I cheer! Iran Contra indeed! Way to strike. Check family as well.
Ooh! Darth! I do hope you havent promoted Wanna-be. Inferior clones. xD
Kidding, excellent point that "Happy news isn't news."

My point remainds the same, that the UnitedStates Goverment, from the time it was CONCEIVED, was, I believe, in fact, doused in the art of control and forced dependance of set people. (Though this is not a new concept, the UnitedStates has certinaly earned its place among the timeline of corrupt...)

They have used tactics...
Which, If you ask me, would indeed fall into "Terrorisim"(An american word now. I don't think they say that in other countries. xD) and several others. "Control,Capitilize,Progress"...

[edit on 17-12-2008 by TheeJester]

[edit on 17-12-2008 by TheeJester]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
You think the US government is the biggest terrorist organization in the world?

Lol.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join