It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harvest of Souls

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Looking at the posts on ATS and the stories coming from the MSM, seems to be a lot of "doom and gloom" floating around. What do we believe? Is 2012 real? What about Nibiru? The Rapture? All theories have their believers and detractors but who starts them?

I put this theory forward to those on this board.

What if this planet is a farm and we humans are the cattle. There are probably hundreds of farms around this universe and we, the cattle, are harvested. But how do you harvest humans without mass panic? Create a diversion.

If the governments of the world told the populace that a giant asteroid or planet was headed for Earth and there was nothing we could do, people would explode. Anarchy would rule in the final years, months, days.

But, if the government stated that an alien race had arrived and they could save most of the world's population, people would greet them as saviors. Thus they could cull our species with little to no suspicion leaving enough of us to repopulate before the next harvest.

A pretty horrifying thought, along the same lines as the Twilight episode in which we are given the book, "How To Serve Man." The real question is, "Would you board the spacecraft with your family, or would you take your chances here on Earth?"

Thanks for your time.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Every religion has a day of rapture and they are the only ones that can save your soul or your spirit. Quit giving your power away.....”THINK”. They have been waiting for the rapture for 2000 years! 2012 is about the Y2k thing when the world was going to stop because of the computer dates were not right. Give me a break, we are here and I am not buying their scrap!

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I agree with the above, people await death and the apocalypse all too much. 2012 will just be YTK all over again.

I mean Eon8
Oct. 14th...

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I have studied some of the darker religions, the likes of the Church of Satan and the Satanic Bible. There was one religion called the Temple of the Vampire, who has the Vampire bible. In their bible, they talk about how there gods and them have herded the human race like cattle and have had mass cullings of the herd in the past. The cull would release energies that would help them evolve. Now, in today's time period, they say there is one last massive cull about to happen. There will be humans left and they will be their slaves. I know that these thing have to be taken into perspective and too look at who wrote them. I also have a fundamental believe that good will always prevail over evil in the end. Mainly because evil is self consuming and good is always caring,

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
You've all misread this post. It is not about the truth of 2012, Nibiru or anything else. It is about those who want you to think these things are true in order to scare the masses.

Farmers usually take a few cattle out of the herd in order to check health, progress. Think about testing fruit to ensure it's ripe. When all conditions are good, it's harvested leaving enough to reseed or repopulate.

2012 is a lie, along with Nibiru, but those things can be used to cause panic and herd the cattle into the slaughter house. Imagine the scene, millions upon millions of humans boarding spacecraft days ahead of the supposed armagedon. Only to be put in cages, slaughtered and fed to those who truly control.

Back on Earth, everything is destroyed setting the survivors back to the stone age. New myths are propagated, new religions are born, "life" begins anew.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Oh wow I never even thought of that scenario (I'm sure there's a lot I don't think of lol)

I've always been fascinated by the 2012 thing with the calendars and all but have found holes here and there in the whole 2012 theory with the calendars.

That being said I would never board a ship with something claiming to come here and save us.

I would just as well take my chances with nature and the creator himself.

I might find a good deep cave just in case sure, but ya no way I'm going into the blackness of space with someone or something I don't know, no matter what I am told or shown.

Give me a plane fueled up and ready to go and I'll get out of the area and take care of myself and anyone else who wants to jump on the plane.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

It sounds like you ar on much the same thinking level as I am. Always thining things through in your mind and ifferent scenarios, not to mention I feel you hve seen a fait bit of 'material' I have seen.

I thought this and have for many months, very similar to your scnario but without humans boarding the alien aircraft.
The governments will finally come out and tell the truth about Nibiru/asteroid/2012 cosmic showers/whatever it is we all feel yet are not told about.
Therefore they will say they have been working with aliens to try and help us survive for the last 50 odd years and they have been building DUMBs (deep underground military bases) for us all to go into when SHTF. Those that go will just accept the lies and think the aliens are saviours when really several species have been working against us for many years. Therefore a 'chip' may be a required implant for all those sheeple that go.

Your scenario may also be a possibilty, though I feel we could be harvested right here on Earth. Therefore when SHTF or a so called 'PLAN' i spresented to th human race I will be going the opposite way as much as possible, unless I feel love and benevolentness from species such as the Pleiades and Andromeda.

It sounds like you're here to stay and take your chances and therefore I recommend googling, ringing cedar books. They have sold over 10 million copies and never been adertised and I've just ordered 5 sets for people I love but don't think what I talk about is real, therefore I thought go for it from another angle.

Also regarding your re newed lif eon Earth, it is important that the future is taught the real truth, therefore do not allow what happened now to ever happen again. Try and buy solar power and as many things electronic as you can so videos can run and people can see/read for themself of what happened in the past. Imagine if Sumerians had video technology and someone bothered to leave it for us to discover, we woul dbe so much more advanced than where we are now, people can handle the truth, deserve the truth and even though we may think its in their best interest to never know of such horrific times, its not. For without the past history will ust repeat itself.

Star and flagged man! Keep up the awesome thinking bro......

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

Your situation sounds like the Twilight Zone's episode, To Serve Man. I for one believes that nothing will come of 2012. We will all just continue on with the little waning existence that we have etched out for ourselves. Eventually we will destroy each other because none of us can look at a bigger picture and to the continuance of the species.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
You're right, just as I stated in my previous post, "this is a lot like the Twilight episode." But, there's a difference. This thread is about the Earth being a farm for a far more advanced race of beings.

What is all over the news? Trillions of tons of ice are disappearing. The Earth can no longer sustain the human race. We are killing the planet. The Rapture will be in our lifetimes. Anyone of these stories could be what is needed to herd us onto spaceships/slaughter houses.

Alien abductions? Farmers usually take a few cattle out of the heard to ensure health, gauge growth and take samples (i.e. sperm) to use in invetrofertilization.

The big question is, "who or what might be farming us?" Throughout history man has endured severe reduced population problems and we've always bounced back. There were enough survivors to carry on. Any farmer will tell you that you don't want to over harvest your crops or your animals.

Perhaps the dinosaurs were killed off in order to create this farm we call Earth. Maybe Mars is an example of over harvesting? The Moon could just be the residence of the farmer...Sure would hate to run into his daughters.

In any event, this is definetly the cure for overpopulation!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
It could play out as an invasion, and then a "rescue" - Only trust what you can fully comprehend.
edit on 4-12-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join