It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory about New Weopons technology/Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I have an idea... what if the reasons why we went to iraq is because they somehow, probably by accident, found a new alien (or even u.s. top secret) technology, that could overthrow the u.s. gov, and probably all the secret Societies. so, in order to preserve this secret, bush sent troops over there to overtake the country, and capture the technology. what are your intakes?

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I've considered this as being a part of the motive. not the motive in its ENTIRETY, but a significant part of it.

Iraq sits on what was Babylon, which is of MAJOR significance to secret socieites. Hell, the majority of those ordo seclorum originated from Babylon. Sumerians and their mythology is more well-known, and if you have looked into the issue as much as I have, you'll know that there may have been major spaceports in the area. Specifically, one @ Uruk. One thing is certain; that area was the site of massive genetic experimentations in the distant past.

the fact that there was mass looting shortly after US military presence in Babylon... er... baghdad, Iraq, seems to support this theory. whatever was controversial and in the depths of those museums are now in the hands of TBTB.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlnilamOmega
I've considered this as being a part of the motive. not the motive in its ENTIRETY, but a significant part of it.

While i don't believe they have any technology, i do believe its in thier best interest to own Iraq. Its oil rich, as you mentioned it hosts a very old society which could somehow be of some use and its also a good standing point to launch other attacks to Arab countries if they so choose to.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlnilamOmega
One thing is certain; that area was the site of massive genetic experimentations in the distant past.

Can you back this up? I've never heard about that, and you're saying it's certain. Please share resources!

whatever was controversial and in the depths of those museums are now in the hands of TBTB.

Who's TBTB?

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 02:16 AM
link   
The US governmetn has lots of black toys of its own, and unless it was world altering, I doubt that would be as much a motive as Bush's oil field preservation.

The US allready has HAARP, and lots of other tools using Telsa type energy.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Suppose for a moment this is true. Iraq has some sort of occult or alien power, or some dark secret.

Obviously if the US knows it exists they can either steal it, or destroy it somehow. There is no need to invade and take over a whole country to do it. Very messy, very expensive, very public.

A covert operation would be a lot less trouble.

No, the reason Iraq was invaded was Saddam insisted in being paid for his oil in euros not US dollars. The US had to make an example of Iraq so that other OPEC countries would not do the same thing.

The Muslim countries know they can destroy the US economicaly, and they are doing it.

As it is, the oil price is now set in euros, but paid for in US dollars. As the US dollar sinks, the oil price in USA rises, but remains fairly constant in the rest of the world.

This is a fact, check it out for yourselves. When the rest of the world finally switches out of US dollars to euros for international trade, the US is finished as a world economic power. That is what scares the US government so much, and it is already slowly happening.

It is all very simple it has nothing to do with occult magic or shape shifting lizard aliens. It is money.

new topics

top topics

join