It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Photographed In Romanian Haunted Hotel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I'll let the image experts chime in on this one before rendering a final verdict, but it seems to be one of the more convincing potential spectral images I have seen in recent times. Romania has quite the history of Haunted locations as well.

A hotel in Romania has become a local attraction after a photograph of a ghost was published by newspapers and television.

The ghost of a tall woman in a long white dress reportedly watches the hallways and staircases of the Decebal hotel, in the Baile Herculane mountain spa.

The 150-year-old hotel is believed to hide ancient Roman treasure under its foundations and the ghost is said by locals to keep treasure hunters away.

The hotel has been closed for renovations for five years but people who have ventured inside claim to have seen - and photographed - the ghost.

Victoria Iovan, 33, from Baile Herculane, said: "I photographed my boyfriend in the hotel. Back home I was shocked to see another woman's shadow in the picture. She looked like a priestess in long white clothes."

Full Article and Picture:

www.ananova.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Not bad

But not convincing either. Best is to see for oneself though, sadly, I haven't seen any ghosts or apparitions personally.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
interesting. doesnt look altered, and it is very subtle. looks almost like discoloration of the brick behind it but it is clearly in the form or silluette of a person.

join