It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let me run something by you guys... something Jordan Maxwell said

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Jordan is well Jordan - he dances around this thing he never quite puts it together for you... well, I was thinking about something he said ...
and it sort like glued it all together for a brief second.
video.google.com...
it 3 hours long ... and well he really never puts it together and well "Lets Put it Together"

let me throw it out there and then rip it apart.... please...

As it is in heaven so shall it be on earth ... he explained by Zodiac ages (constellations move in the heavens) and we are entering in the age of Aquarious ... "Zodiac" and here on earth we have Evil of the worse kind.
And the bible tells of this Judgement Day at the end of the age...
you follow me - cuz, the bible also tells of armageddon...
sort of like a cycle each zodiac effects our lives if you will.

thoughts on the subject.
now this isn't the age but these events seem eeriely simular to the big picture of the story told in the bible... I wonder if the Pope is behind all of this crap... I bet they are involved up to the golden halos..
I wonder if they guide world affairs by the book of the ages ... sort of how to run the world manual. its like a march down the shoot at the slaughter house knowing whats just on the other side of that door and there is nothing anyone can do to stop the endless march to the doorway... but if they had a book of the ages then how come hilter lost... wasnt that's the Vatacans horse in WWII, well I for one dont think the nazi's lost I think they changed venues to here in the Americas.. cuz, from WWII till now, they have been slowly killing America.. just look at the charts they speak for them selves.

So this judement day ... if you are good you live ... whats the deal..?

Also, I had dark thoughts that the creator was coming back to Harvest us. and we know one Alien species that uses human hydrinaline as a drug. maybe the end of the age is when they havest 6.2 billion pounds of coke.

[edit on 16-12-2008 by BornPatriot]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Jordanus Maximus aka Jordan Maxwell is a proven fraud, he is part of the problem he claims so many things down to even what position his family members hold as jobs and contradicts himself.

I used to believe him but I suggest you search for Jordan Maxwell Fraud or Hoax on YouTube/Google Video.

[edit on 16-12-2008 by DigitalKid]

join