It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That Led Zepplin Devil Worship Discussion

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I have no doubt that Page and his bandmates were into the occult. It's somewhat of a requirement in order to make it in the entertainment field. That and bisexuality. Trust me when I say that the strings controlling the music/entertainment industry are ones that you do NOT want to get tangled in. One thing that I can at least respect about Zeppelin is that they embraced their occult lifestyle in public view. That's a far cry from many other celebs always throwing up sugar and spice smokescreens.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2

You know that would just boost the mand's record sales, right? ALl the teenage rebelliods would race to by the latest forbidden records...

No doubt this is true. But it should at least be elevated in negative propaganda level, to say, cigarette smoking. Maybe they could get a twofer - excessive use of tobacco may lead to devil worship.......

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders

You know that would just boost the mand's record sales, right? ALl the teenage rebelliods would race to by the latest forbidden records...

No doubt this is true. But it should at least be elevated in negative propaganda level, to say, cigarette smoking. Maybe they could get a twofer - excessive use of tobacco may lead to devil worship.......

WOw, really? Tobacco use leads to devil worship? I guess that means Phillip Morris was the ANtichrist all along!

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Jimmy Page probably got introduced to the dark side when he played guitar for that 60's hearthrob Tom Jones.

It's not unusual.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Wow that is prob the stupidest thing i've ever heard in my whole life and it's not because i'm a zep. fan. Yes I've heard the backward rumors before and I am not disputing the fact that paige was a huge Crowly fanatic but there is nothing at all in those video that remotely sounds like anything referencing the devil, people are just trying to look for some kind of controversy to entertain there lively imaginations with. It's pretty much laughable.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
are u kidding me just because jimmy page became upsessed with alister crowly dosent nessisarily mean he's into devil worship and plus jimmy wasnt the only member into devil worship if he even was john bonnum also was into black magic and other satanic things and the whole stairway reverse thing dosent mean anything the brain hears wht it wants to hear

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by network dude
You fooled all those people with magic
(Yeah)You waited on Satan's call

Ozzy said that? Wow. He basically sang that Magick was a cover for doing Satans bidding. Ozzys opinion on this means something to me - he's in this stuff up to his eyeballs. Good post network dude.

Ozzy also said, "You've got to listen to my words...?" If you think Ozzy was into this stuff up to his eyeballs, then you have not listened to his words. Unless I'm misunderstanding you; then I apologize. Ozzy and Black Sabbath were completely misunderstood by the main stream that could not decipher the meanings of the lyrics that used metaphorical references to things like "Generals gathered...like witches at black masses" (when comparing Military Generals and Politicians scheming at war). I believe it was the same for Led Zeppelin; Page's curiosity into the unknown was completely misunderstood, by the MSM and Christians, whose entire mission seems to be dis-information. The words to Stairway to Heaven seem to elude to the pursuit of materialism, disillusionment, and true "Heaven" is the freedom in divorcing yourself from that. Read the words...Then ask yourself, if there is really a BOOGEYMAN (Satan) he would surely appear somewhere in this song to call you back to "his pursuit"
Ozzy is peace loving and WARNED listeners about pitfalls of life through his own experience.
Lastly about Zoso...the doodling of a design done during an acid trip...means something only to it's creator (Page) and has baffled everyone ever since. Frying tonite...

[edit on 14-1-2009 by odd1out]

[edit on 14-1-2009 by odd1out]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
LED ZEPPELIN never once in any song told you to burn in Hell and they never used slippery lyrics using demonic trickery.They sang for love,peace,sex,and the unfortunate pains of life to go with it.Zeppelin never sang for evil. You want a rock&roll breakdown then go to myspace/erikthered9.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by odd1out

ZOSO is not an arbitrary doodle. It ties in to astrology and alchemical texts. I posted a link about this on page 1, I think.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

reply to post by odd1out

ZOSO is not an arbitrary doodle. It ties in to astrology and alchemical texts. I posted a link about this on page 1, I think.

Some people will never understand how deep Zeppelin was into the Dark side of majick

"Esseai athanatos theos, ambrotos, oyk eti thnétos Pythagoras."

We will study the nature of divinity, eternalities beyond time and death.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by yenko13

reply to post by odd1out

Some people will never understand how deep Zeppelin was into the Dark side of majick

Are you bashing them for that?

If so why do you have ZOSO and the hermit in you avatar?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

reply to post by odd1out

Are you bashing them for that?

If so why do you have ZOSO and the hermit in you avatar?

No your bashing me for stating a fact , And I have the ZOSO " arbitrary doodle " Because I am a Worshiper, And don't bash my Avatar its not a " hermit " its a wizard ,

Magick will show you the beauty and majesty of yourself which you have tried to suppress and disguise, This is not a naive philosophy to toy around with be careful and tread lightly, If you desire an esoteric education in intuitive unfoldment you need a shepherd. The transpersonal experience process will show you how to make that purpose pure and powerful until your true Will emerges, Regards Yenko13

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

[
No your bashing me for stating a fact , And I have the ZOSO " arbitrary doodle " Because I am a Worshiper, And don't bash my Avatar its not a " hermit " its a wizard ,

Magick will show you the beauty and majesty of yourself which you have tried to suppress and disguise, This is not a naive philosophy to toy around with be careful and tread lightly, If you desire an esoteric education in intuitive unfoldment you need a shepherd. The transpersonal experience process will show you how to make that purpose pure and powerful until your true Will emerges, Regards Yenko13

I'm not trying to back you, just nderstand your position. Because most of the time people who say "dark magick" say that to imply that it is evil.

I do not think that was your intent now that I see this post though.

I did not mean to bash your avatar. I called it a "hermit" because I thought it was supposed to be the guy from the cover art of Zep IV who is commonly called the hermit, at least in the fandom.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by asmeone2]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Guardian UK

The Jimmy Page/Crowley estate is up for sale.
Anyone interested?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Me! I am...if I had the money I would buy it and live in it.

Can you imagine the energy in that place when you are alone t night...trying to sleep?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
If I had the money I'd buy it instantly. It's a gold mine. Can you imagine? Interest in the metaphysical is rising, and the history of that house and those lands is amazing. It's ripe ... It'd be soooo darn cool!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminized09
Wow that is prob the stupidest thing i've ever heard in my whole life and it's not because i'm a zep. fan. Yes I've heard the backward rumors before and I am not disputing the fact that paige was a huge Crowly fanatic but there is nothing at all in those video that remotely sounds like anything referencing the devil, people are just trying to look for some kind of controversy to entertain there lively imaginations with. It's pretty much laughable.

It may seem that way unless you break it down and know what to look for. Maybe it's somewhat in code or in alternate reference.

Prove that it's not and I'll be right on board with you maybe.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
If Robert Plant can go country and get Album of the Year (or something to that effect), yeah, I'd say he made a deal with the devil somewhere along the line.

Peace

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Wasn't it Bill Hicks who said ' you play records backwards, you ARE the devil. Hey, HEY! Stop scratching up my LP's!'

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
If I had the money, I'd buy Jimmys house and turn it into a themed bed and breakfast. Not themed like Disney World. Not dumb. But REALLY themed... with the history of the house and the history of those who owned it.

Ghost hunters would go nutz. Zepplin fans, and rock fans in general, would love to stay there. I'd make a fortune.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join