It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any recomended psychics out there?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Can anybody recomend a psychic who has a sound reputation. I visited a psychic 2 years ago who I thought was really good, but this was the first time I had been so did not know what to expect, he now is no longer doing that. If anyone could respond with any suggestions who they have been to see and were given evidence at the reading, I would be really grateful. I am UK based (East).

Thank you my lovelies.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I'm a good psychic - I know you are looking too find out iore about a dead relative that might have a first name that begins with P or maybe D, he doesnt want you to hang a picture of the sleeping dog in your hallway, or maybe its a picture of a child he is a little fuzzy, £50 will make him clearer.....

seriously there are no good pyschics just lucky guessers who tell you thins you already know for a nominal fee. Save your money and spend it on something more helpful.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Whats that got to do with UFOs? I think this should be moved to a different forum

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Haven't ever seen a good one, nor will I.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
My daughter can tell you, not guess how many fingers you are holding behind your back at a 90 percent rate.

I think that is pretty high for only having a 20 percent chance each time.

She once did it 15 times in a row.

Oh ya, she's only 10!

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Will send you a U2U.

I know a very good one. She was accurate with most (maybe all - some still to come) of what she told me about my future and past. This particular one has a good following (not the right word) too.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo girl

Are you wanting to talk to aliens, the GFL or a hybrid baby via your spiritual medium? Just thought I'd ask because you posted this in the UFO's & Aliens forum. Puzzling!

IRM

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Good point well made Infraredman. Your puzzled but not as puzzled as me. What was I thinking! well obviously I was not. Where the hell should I have put it? How did I put it there? So many questions..... LOL

new topics

top topics

join