It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should the Iraqi journalist be tortured and executed?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by deltaboy
Its like the American Civil War brother versus brother. Nothing new.

It was a dang shoe and the attempt of stopping the dang shoe for heavens sake.

You want a civil war over a shoe?

its possible, lol

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I saw an Iraqi journalist trying to protect Bush by stepping in the line of sight by the shoe thrower. That disgusts me that an Iraqi journalist is willing to protect a man who has declared war against Muslims. Truly disgusting.

Attention who.. is all i can say about this thread, and Bush did not start a war against muslims he just started a war nothing more nothing less.

Best regards.

Loke.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

If your mom and dad supported bombings in your own community ....

Hate to tell ya ... it's the Muslim insurgents and Muslim Fedayeen who are doing the bombings and killing the majority of innocent civilians in Iraq.

List of Terrorist Attacks

Kinda blows your theory of Bush43 declaring war on Muslims.

Muslims themselves have declared war on Muslims.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Deltaboy is a known troll, ignore him.

-Jourman

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

If your mom and dad supported bombings in your own community like friends and other relatives who are against occupation, do you think its justified executing your parents for betrayal?

Delta, I think we are done here. Damn glad I'm not a member of your family. Does that word mean anything to you? Good luck out there man.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

If your mom and dad supported bombings in your own community like friends and other relatives who are against occupation, do you think its justified executing your parents for betrayal?

Well, I don't believe in killing under any circumstance however if I did and my family was bombing my home country then yes, I would kill the enemy.

btw Delta, I understand the purpose of this thread even if all the other posters didn't.

Vas

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Yeah Your right. We should have let saddam stay in power so he can finish gasing the kurds and the rest of the people.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Let's put this thread into perspective.

If the shoe-throwing reporter had thrown his shoes at the former Iraqi leader, Saddam Hussein, he most likely would have been executed on the spot - taken outside and shot.

After the incident Bush was quoted as saying "I didn't feel threatened in the least." You know why that is? Because Iraq is now a free society, free to express such opinions with such displays without fear of repercussion.

Now as to the reports of the man actually having been been beaten in custody - that's just wrong. It undermines everything our troops have been doing over there, which was to establish a democracy with rights and liberties for the people. If that report is true, then Iraq screwed up. It had the opportunity to release the man and show that it has, indeed, adopted the principals of a free society, of democracy.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by FearSoul
Yeah Your right. We should have let saddam stay in power so he can finish gasing the kurds and the rest of the people.

I think you find that Saddam killed fair less people than the recent state interevention by the Americans.
kx

top topics

<< 1   >>

join