It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tibetan Monks Performing Remote Viewing Claim Exraterrestrials Will Intervene To Save Our Planet.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by EYEOFEAGLE

Your willing to believe in GOD. A mysterious entity who is not of human form and lives on another dimension in who knows what shape or form and can conjure up miracles at his whim. I also believe in GOD. BUT then it should not be so hard to believ thaT life exists elsewhere. Who knows maybe it was a visiting spiritual life form who created us and in our limited understanding at the time we named him GOD and worshipped him. In that case it would make sense that these aliens are watching over us and guiding us, Sounds just like GOD to me. Maybe they will intervene one day, just like GOD did rather a lot in the old testament. I'm not saying I'm right but you could just hold that thought in your mind without making any judgements about it.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by starseedz
reply to post by EYEOFEAGLE

Your willing to believe in GOD. A mysterious entity who is not of human form and lives on another dimension in who knows what shape or form and can conjure up miracles at his whim. I also believe in GOD. BUT then it should not be so hard to believ thaT life exists elsewhere. Who knows maybe it was a visiting spiritual life form who created us and in our limited understanding at the time we named him GOD and worshipped him. In that case it would make sense that these aliens are watching over us and guiding us, Sounds just like GOD to me. Maybe they will intervene one day, just like GOD did rather a lot in the old testament. I'm not saying I'm right but you could just hold that thought in your mind without making any judgements about it.

Nice post!

I happen to think it's all connected myself...and I don't mean in the fundamentalist view that "Aliens are a trick of Satan" either. I believe the closer we get to our spiritual awareness as a people, the more likely it is that we will be visited openly.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Well, extraterrestrials are considered supernatural by many because they are thought to be from different dimensions and other worlds; and supernatural basically describes anything out of the ordinary. So yes, ETs are supernatural. Now, divine means having anything to do with Gods and heavenly figures; and ETs were often worshipped in ancient times and called "Gods" by ancient peoples. In fact, most modern religions today are based off of Extraterrestrial contact such as Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Judaism, and even Christianity. All of these religions mention some form of contact with the "Gods" or heavenly figures (Angels/Gods) which are actually Extraterrestrials.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
The Monks may be on to something.If "GOD" is not "of this world" i.e. terrestrial he must be from "the firmament" i.e. extra-terrestrial . Jesus was a hybrid ,his mother (Mary) was given the seed of god ,an extra-terrestrial, but still remained a virgin ... i.e. artificial insemination ...The Monks may be on to something....If there is to be a"second coming" according to the bibles account .... Jesus ....(an extra-terrestrial hybrid) just might be returning with the saints and the archangels.... Enoch? Moses? Mohamed? Buddah? Michael? Melchizsdeck? Lucifer? to kick some ass....And they will be PISSED....The monks may be on to something.....NAAHHH!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!.........
DIRT

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
I am a remote viewer. i have done this on my own accord, and i am in line with what the monks share. i beleive what they say to be true, because i have also seen it. i have also seen it coming, they will reveal themselves in one way shape or form. they have revealed themselves already. some of us see them, some of us dont. you see them through projection. they have been waching over us. if they wanted us dead, we would of been dead by now. they are letting our spirituality grow, and getting us ready for our evolution. through mind and body, we will all evolve spiritually. some of us are blind, not their fault.

So did you see any more than was reported to have been seen by the monks? Only a subset of it? I find some of this credible as it "resonates". I would love to know if you can elaborate in any way, particularly from the perspective of this part of the world which may have been ignored by the monks.

- PM

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Keep the donations' boxes nearby and tell the tourists what they want to hear. The best thing for this planet would be for the ET's to wipe out the human race altogether, then the planet can begin to heal itself.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
hello. i didnt read much after the initial post but i was interested in this topic. this is something i have known for about 8 and a half years. i know someone who dosent "remote view" but instead is contacted directly by superior beings and i have been told of great disasters that will ocurr in the last months of 2012. many different extraterrestial civilizations have lived among us for decadeds and have decided to help humanity in this time. so this is something that is true. dont let any disinformation agents change your mind. c u in 2013....

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I believe spirituality is the key also. I think we need to explore inner space in order to venture in to outer space.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
To me they are reiterating the mayan prophecy of Apolcolypse, meaning the world as we know it will no longer be. Coincidently also 2012

[edit on 21-12-2008 by MCoG1980]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
If they do have to intervene, i would be grateful. For those who say we need to clean up the mess ourselves, i would ask how exactly would we do that? The governments control everything, and to top it off they fooled the world into thinking nothing is wrong. Short of toppling every government and figuring out a way to govern ourselves without letting the types back in that brought us to ruin in the first place, i don't see what we can do. In the end it will be a war between the haves and the have nots. In a way it is our fault since we keep placing people in power who either don't care what happens or want it to happen. If people realized there can be no wars if we refuse to fight, war would be a sad memory of how foolish we are. The government officials would not take the place of soldiers if it meant they could die for what they want. When we place our fate in the hands of the few, we're part of the problem. No one can find the solution. Even if we did find the solution no one would listen, it would be dismissed and the propaganda would fly. We need outside intervention since the majority are ignorant and blindly follow their leaders.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join