It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

{VIDEO} 100 Kids Rob Gas Station Together

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

[VIDEO] 100 Kids Rob Gas Station Together

www.eviplist.com

www.eviplist.com...

100 Kids enter a gas station and steal so many things, some people even take an entire rack of chips.... Yes an ENTIRE RACK OUT THE DOOR!

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Well.... things like this will just give more support for a police state.... honestly.

This is INSANE!!!!!!!!

They took almost everything, poor shop owner and cashier.

Honestly, if I was there i'd try to stop them. Not like batman or anything but you know i'd step up and try tell them that this just ain't right.

And these ain't 100 kids, it's more like 100 adults.

www.eviplist.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 16-12-2008 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Bwuahahahahahahaha

That's just wrong
Sad Sad

He takes the chip rack

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I've often wondered why such things don't happen more often. I still think you will see much more of this in the future, especially if the economy gets much worse.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
POLICE STATE????

If the clerk practiced his 2nd ammendment right he would have been equipped with a gun. All he would have to do is fire a round or two in the air and you would have seen the crowd quicky disburse.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Did the clerk EVEN TRY to call 911?
Was he 'in on it'?

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Who thinks this video very much... very very much is a good contribution to this thread

Originally posted by adefab10
POLICE STATE????

If the clerk practiced his 2nd ammendment right he would have been equipped with a gun. All he would have to do is fire a round or two in the air and you would have seen the crowd quicky disburse.

umm do you think he also has grenades?
these are not just 3 or 4 people dude

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I cant help but notice the ethnicity of the group. Seems like typical behavior of a group of "schoolkids" from the hood. At least no one got hurt.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookjr
I cant help but notice the ethnicity of the group. Seems like typical behavior of a group of "schoolkids" from the hood. At least no one got hurt.

Are you that ignorant?

Grow up.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Even though its horribly wrong, I did get a chuckle. Once the guy took the whole rack of chips, I thought that was pretty funny. You know he was the master mind of the whole thing.

It shouldn't be too hard to track these culprits down.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Now why can't America come together and do this in Washington? A hunderd kids " HUNDRED KIDS " can get together and rob a convenant store without a shot fired but 300,000,000 people can't get together and take back this country.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
The clerk should have gone outside, locked the door, and set the store on fire.

I don't know what was worse, watching those scumbags trash the store or watching those scumbags comment on it.

I hope the narrator was right and they arrested all the little morons.

top topics

join