It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The coming attack on ATS by MSM

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by memory_nuke
reply to post by americandingbat

I would just like to say, it's interesting to know the world is basically owned by 6 major shareholders. E.g. The list of things Ruper Murdoch/News Corp owns (en.wikipedia.org...) is rather insane, and makes you wonder, if all this is under one person's authority, how bias can the information be? Seriously, check the link out.

So if, 6 major corps own our world, how are we to know what we see everyday isn't intended to change our perception to what they want.

The article, verily is an example of propaganda.

Thanks right !
Now just wait till they try to use sites such as ATS as an example for a need to censor the internet . And lets not kid our selves , we will only hear what they want us to hear in the MSM , IMHO .

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gnozt
You find it everywhere in the nature. Even in TEA. FLUORID is good for your TEETH!!

Except it ISN'T good for your teeth.

The conspiracy is keeping everyone uninformed...

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I cant say it enough There Is NO Such Thing As Mental Illnes. What we call MI is the result of emotional imbalances IE. caused by insecurity & fear which is what politicians set our basis for our living on...deliberately;
Psychology was not to help the masses, the 1st school in germany was set up to find ways of controlling the masses. As is usual, the more the public learn...results in the Forcing leaders to allow the subject to become mainstream. As it was for handicapped children once dumped into institutions...It was the public that Forced that children be allowed to be at home.
If people dont understand the Emotional basis they think they cant help themselves & thats what they want us to believe.
Look at the powers & their involvement with paedophila, Murder & many other extremes including obscene Lust For Power. Everything grows.
It helps to know Only WE can make the changes ...if we can get hold of the knowledge...or take the trouble to find out.
Judynz

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gnozt

Like fluorid. He claimes that 'they' (whoever that may be) are poisining us with adding fluorid in the watersystem. You have to know that fluorid is a natural mineral. One of the basic elements of nature. You find it everywhere in the nature. Even in TEA. FLUORID is good for your TEETH!!

So is Cyanide. There's a type of millipede that naturally creates it as a defense against predators. But that's besides the point. Fluoride is good for killing things, like the bacteria that cause plaque in your mouth. That's the only good reason it's in toothpaste. However it is toxic when swallowed in large amounts, and will also kill off a lot of the helpful bacteria in your gut. So fluoride in toothpaste=good whilst fluoride in your water=bad.

And I'm not sure if this is a starting attack, people actually taking an interest in the people that look at conspiracy websites or if it's just because they're losing ratings. But even here in England I've been noticing this being reported more and more

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by americandingbat
I want to be clear that I was talking from the perspective of the general public, not necessarily my own perspective.

If you're new to conspiracy theories, David Icke is pretty far out there, and gang stalking is something that most people would do almost anything not to believe in.

I know the lizard thing is out there, but like I said I will keep an open mind. The world is ruled by a few, and there is evil afoot, wither they are lizards or not is another story. I agree most people would do anything to not believe in Gang Stalking, but the problem is this is really happening and that means you have a real problem in countries that are claiming to be democratic.

If people would wake up to this reality, go to the sites and take the oppertunity to do the research then maybe we could expose or stop some of this stuff, but most people just don't. They close their minds or just pretend it could not be happening and that's dangerous. Just like Nazi Germany, and then it was too late.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I cant say it enough There Is NO Such Thing As Mental Illnes. What we call MI is the result of emotional imbalances IE. caused by insecurity & fear which is what politicians set our basis for our living on...

When did Tom Cruise get an ATS account? Call me glib, please!!!

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
The other thing about ABC and these conspiracy sites is that they are apparently deleting all these comments from the posts. I wonder who has a conspiracy going now? Conspiracy websites or ABC.com

www.gangstalkingunited.com...

I think it's in the best interest of the media to paint conspiracy sites as out there. If people start to listen to what they have to say, can you imagine how messed up the system would get? It would be like everyone unplugging from this corrupt system. Till that happens I guess you can expect attacks here and there, and just roll with the punches when that happens.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Harassment101

Wow. That is something. I really hope that anyone and everyone watching this thread reads that. The details of how ABC is running their site is a little shady.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by angel of lightangelo

Call me glib, please!!!

now, don't you think you're being a little glib?

and I see still fighting the good fight :-)

I have some catching up to do...

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

Thanks but I wanted Tom Cruise to say it!

not a one line post.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by angel of lightangelo

how do you know I'm not Tom Cruise?

now - that's the title of an interesting thread

but, back on topic - this thread has taken an interesting turn - going by the post from Harassment101

if it turns out to be true - and provable?

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Harassment101

The other thing about ABC and these conspiracy sites is that they are apparently deleting all these comments from the posts. I wonder who has a conspiracy going now? Conspiracy websites or ABC.com www.gangstalkingunited.com...

if this turns out to be true - and verifiable?

people are going to say consider the source - of course

part of the beauty of messing with a conspiracy site is the built in credibility you have from the get go -

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

Yes. I would honestly like to know how people on Yoda's side of this argument feel about that? I understand that they have the right to censor anything they like on their site but I think we all know that anyone going there is just going to accept that what they are seeing is representative of what the public thinks. The less dissenting views people see, the more like an outsider they feel and less inclined to speak up. This is just another one of those nice lil subversive nazi moves we see so much of lately. I was going to go try it out but I forgot all about it. I am sure people think this is an over reaction to be at all upset at this but like i said before...that is how the storm starts; with tiny little drops.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
OK. I just posted two comments. They are not clever, well thought out or anything I really care that anyone read for their content but I wanted to see. One is anonymous and one is as a member. They are the top two comments. So far they are still there. Let's see....

[edit on 24-12-2008 by angel of lightangelo]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Nice find !
But not surprising

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
of course they are going to keep the conspiractes out of their forms. We influence and inform people of information some dont want the public to know. IF we are being deleted off these things in my opinion we are juist doing our job

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Why would they attack ATS?

This is where they get their news isn't it?

If they even mentioned ATS on TV, this website would be swamped with new members!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Obama has made very clear that he wants to control the content of the Internet. Too much free speech and thought goona on out there!

The elitists look at the American people as the enemy of their grand, extra-constitutional and corrupt plans and schemes. We have an ATS evolutoin thread on here now that suggests people who do not agree with them be persecuted by the government. We have gays who want people who don't agree with them persecuted. And the list goes on and on...

TSA can't be happy about the uproar to the sexual molestation program that grew through information on the web. The globalists and Obama were not happy about the last election with voters equipped with information that spread on the web.

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join