It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

body mods

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
who has em?
i have 51 tattoos and my tongue is pierced.

i got my first tattoo when i was 13 and i have never looked back. i am running out of space but i'm sure i will always find room.

so how about it?
who is all inked/pierced up

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
dang fish

I have 12 tattoos... but ten are large pieces, not little silly girly ones.
(got my first tattoo when I was 18)

ears gauged to 9/16 or 14mm
& left nostril pierced

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The only body modification I have is that the obstetrician cut off a 9" tail from my butt when I was born. At least that is what my mother told me. I don't remember it as I was quite young and not really aware of much.
Apparently humans being born with tails is much more prevalent than one would imagine. My ex, a nurse in ob/gyn told me she saw quite a few of tails.

I keep thinking about a little ink. Perhaps a small "?" to stay with the whaaa theme.....

So whaaa do you think Fish? You seem to be the ink expert around here.

[edit on 16-12-2008 by whaaa]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I don't currently have any tats but that's not because of choice...my parents are making me wait 'till I'm 18... I want to get something, but I don't know what. I want it to be cool and something I can be proud of but not something that I will regret later...I was thinking like my last name across the top of my back...what do you think? Is that cool or not or what?

Or actually I know I could get a guitar of some kind...what you think fish?

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by louiekid333
Is that cool or not or what?

Not..well IMO. An old BF had this and I thought/think it is kind of silly, but then some people might think that a winged rabbit holding a key is silly.

Tattoo's become a road map of growing up.
Wait till your 18 and then invest in a custom tattoo and remember you get what you pay for.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by louiekid333

i think a guitar of some sort would be much better than your last name. the last name thing is one of those popular tattoos and you're just gonna become another one of the bunch with it. now a custom guitar going down your rib cage or something.....now you're talking

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I've got one on each arm.

One is a basic tribal band going around my arm. Most of these that I see are very thin and basically a lot of outline. The one I have is very thick. It was almost 5 hours of coloring to fully complete.

The other one I have is a wooden cross with a bleeding heart in the middle of it and vines running around the cross. There is a banner across the heart that reads... "56 HRB 03". It stands for the year of birth and death for my step-father and his initials. It really means a lot to me.

[edit on 12-16-2008 by chissler]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
My right arm has a 1/4 sleeve, my left arm has two and I have one in the middle of my chest. The one on my chest was the only one that hurt, had to drink a few beers while my buddy (good tattoo artist) was doing it. My girlfriend hated them at first, but now she makes me take the shirt off all the time. I still don't recommend getting one unless it's really special. Never been pierced and never will, always seemed too girly to me.

Wanted to add: Louiekid333, do not get your last name. Not trying to offend anyone, but I think it's a bad idea. It's like going into the shop not knowing what you want and picking the most generic thing there is. If you love (actually love) the guitar, get a guitar. Just make sure you spend a lot on it. You really get what you pay for with tattoos (unless you have a buddy like me, then it's cheap or free).

[edit on 16-12-2008 by Raustin]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
All right, seems like the name thing was a bad idea...will remember that in the future.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Two tattoos - snakes round both upper arms.

I've pierced my ears many times and at one time stretched a hole in each ear to 6mm. I got fed up with that because there wasn't much variety with the earrings, so I'm back to 'normal' size now.

One thing about tattoos that might be worth considering. Stick with a theme and plan very carefully before you embark on the project.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
i wish i would started with a theme when i first got going but i didn't. my lower sleeves are all tied in well but the upper parts don't match.
i have lots of skulls

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
I keep thinking about a little ink. Perhaps a small "?" to stay with the whaaa theme.....

I wouldn't do that, unless you want poeple to think you're a Unitarian.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I'm an ink virgin. I always tell people that I can't allow my self to have a tat because if the FBI get to close I have to shave my head and go on the run again!

But really I always make my self wait a week or two whenever I decide on what to get done - when the times up I dont like the design as much - I'm quite fickle like that, and I know my self.

Used to have left eyebrow pierced but I kept catching it when I put me skid lid on too quick - now I'm just left with an elongated scar.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
i doubt i will ever stop getting ink. more and more time might go by in between stab sessions but i'll never stop. i love my tattoos

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I have 9 tats right at the moment, some very large. Im working on sleeves and dont have far left to go, currently designing a back piece.

One side has a lot of the scary skulls and stuff like you said, the other is mostly traditional Japanese art...samurai etc. The back peice is going to be the masterpiece when it gets completed.

Even though I have to wear long sleeves and pants all summer long for business I love my ink, wouldn't trade them or remove them even if I could.

Like these guys said louiekid...be sure and get something that means something to you...and remember good tattoos arent cheap and cheap tattoos arent good. Research your artist before hand and check out a book of work before you let them stick ya.

Good luck.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I got one tatt so far that took a huge amount of time to plan even though it is really simple.Than i sat on the idea for months, but never lost the stoke for getting it so i knew it must be right.Been thinking now for ages about getting full sleeves done, but its starting to get a little to popular so ill sit on that for awhile too

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
let me just say too that i dig chicks with ink. not that sorry ass kinda done with a needle and thread kind but legit ink...smoking hot.
i have a serious crush on my artist.

she has huge bedlums so when she has to do like my throat she lays across me and it's awesome

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
is anyone a good artist here?
I was wondering if anyone could maybe sketch out my idea...
I was thinking i'd get my guitar (ibanez adx 120 - black) with angel wings of some sort engulfed in a blue flame.

If anyone thinks they could get that drawn out I'd be very grateful.
P.S. if this is another bad idea for ink then let me know please

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I have one tattoo of the Grim Reaper with a sickle and a double barreled shotgun on my upper right arm. I don't have any piercings, but am thinking of getting other tattoos.

new topics

top topics

join