It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any relation between the Mars face and the 'Elohim'?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Im just reading Max Igans book Earths Forbidden Secrets. Im upto Chapter 9 - The Tale of the Sumerians (which i was hesitant to read once Sitchin's name was mentioned) and was reading the summary of the story of Creation according to the Sumerian texts.

Here is the part which got me thinking...

During that time the climate on Earth began to mellow into something more comfortable for the Anunnaki and more arrived on Earth to help obtain the much needed gold. One of the new arrivals was Enki’s half-sister ‘Ninmah’ who was also a medical officer and geneticist. While on the journey from Nibiru to Earth Ninmah stopped on Lahmu to see what had become of Alalu and Anzu.

The texts describe Lahmu as having ice caps at both poles and as being of ‘reddish hue’ with lakes and water fit to drink but lacking in sufficient atmosphere for breathing without the aid of the ‘Eagle Masks’. Alalu was long dead but Ninmah was able to revive Anzu who told her he had placed Alalu’s body in a cave beneath a great mountain that arose beside a lake nearby.

Sumerian tablets tell us that when the party left Lahmu they used weapons of power to carve the great mountain beneath which Alalu was buried into his image.. The texts say that the image was of his face “looking skyward towards Nibiru and Earth, whose gold he discovered” and that they carved the monument of Alalu wearing the ‘Eagle-Mask’ but with his face uncovered.

Lahmu being Mars. Just read that last paragraph that ive bolded.

Any relation... well IF the Sumerian legends were true of course.

Just go me thinking thats all, im not really into the whole Nibiru issue as it sounds to me just like any other Myth, but if the translations depicted are indeed correct then there must be something more to this.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

No. The mars 'face' is just a geographic feature that only looks barely similar to a face when viewed at the right angle, with the sun in the right position. There is no evidence at all that it is anything but a coincidence.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dave420

That's an interesting reply! You seem so sure when this topic is a long way from decided. You should consider the work or Mike Barra and Dick Hoagland before you dismiss this anamoly out of hand. I think the proof of doctored NASA photographs has been well documented. I would be careful to make such a difinitive judgement based on...well I'm not sure what you are basing your opinion on. NASA explanations, maybe?

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Using old, low resolution photos of the "face" might make you think it is not a natural structure, but if you look at more recent, higher resolution photos, you will see that it is nothing but a natural rock/dust formation. So, to answer your question, no.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
It is clear to me that the woman’s face is that of Innana

Her left eye is one with a man’s right eye

We must assume that this would be An her grandfather

She is the apple of his eye

She also will be his mother when he is Reborn! becoming truly the mother of God like mother Mary

When she appeared as Mary and bore Jesus

She was the one that went to hell and was killed not Jesus Jesus was safe from the cross

She herself had to be saved from hell and resurrected

It was she the boar arsons an hour iniquities in the seventh Cato

Her Iris is higher than his she has the Crown she is the one God of all creation Lord of heaven and earth

Now in the night she will rule for 1000 years of peace before judgment day

new topics

top topics

join