It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm So Jealous of the United States of America

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
lol, what a post...

Can i please ask though whats so special about barack obam, all he has done so far is blind americans with words of change (for the better?),

Actions speak louder than words, his greatness or not so greatness is yet to be seen...

The ONLY reason people are so hyped about Barack is because he is the first black president,. (But that does not mean he will be able to do great things for the americans).

And as for

but I want to prove to the world that our nation can still be the leader of the world, and, in a positive way that will help inspire others to follow us.

(The united nations was formed to unite the different nations of this world, Why would we want or need just 1 nation to take say on the world)

Interesting post though, im from UK can somone please tell me whats so special about Barack because i am puzzled to what he as actually done as of yet.. (and he is allready being betrayed as the best thing that has ever happened to america) LOL WHY!!! CRAZY PEOPLE!! WHATS HE DONE??!

Classic case of media influence 1 thinks..

[edit on 16-12-2008 by theflashor]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   

we want your president elect ... come on ... don't pretend there's not a price on his head. what is it? we'll pay it!

If you have to ask how much, you can't afford him.............

But I'm quite sure we can all speculate on who CAN!

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
If Barack Obama does not end your FED, you can forget about him.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
It is scary how ignorant people are........ If it was your country that America was helping then it would not be such a problem right? Since it is not you, you can talk all that junk. Don't pretend to know what it is like and why and how things really happen. You don't have a clue......

And, just so you know, it is a FACT that more then half of the things barack has promised can't lagitimately even happen. There is NO money to fund what he has clamed.

Every democratic president for the past 75 years has promised universal health care. NOT ONE of them has carried that through. Look it up, it is a fact.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ll__raine__ll

just wait until obama presents his bank holiday to the american public...

america will be furious...

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Hey Raine I see you are a Kiwi, where you from girl?

I'm from Queenstown and I would have to agree with the other kiwi, ghostrider.

There is no way I want some CFR puppet preaching his propaganda in New Zealand. John Key is bad enough, he cut his teeth with the New York Federal Reserve Foreign Exchange Committee. He too came out of nowhere chanting 'CHANGE'.

The puppet masters 'selected' Obama because he was the best candidate for reassuring the masses that everything will be ok.
Things are not going to be ok. Things are going to get hella crazy in the USA.

The Zionist controlled media is administering a form of psychological warfare when they bump Obama. They make him seem like he's greatest thing since the light bulb. By doing this they create a situation where people will follow him without question, the shepherd and his sheep........

"If Obama says we should stay in Iraq for another 50 years it must be the best option" etc.

I recommend you buy this months edition of 'Uncensored' from you local supermarket raine, or research a little deeper.

Peace

[edit on 16/12/08 by vehemes terra eternus]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
What's not to be proud of?

Vice President Dick Cheney said Monday that President-elect Barack Obama will “appreciate” the expansions of executive power achieved during the Bush administration and is unlikely to cede authority back to Congress.

“Once they get here and they’re faced with the same problems we deal with every day, then they will appreciate some of the things we've put in place,” Cheney said during an interview on Rush Limbaugh’s radio show.

Change

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ll__raine__ll
and i did hear you was all up for sale.

how much for barack?
[/ quote] one cent cause thats all hes worth

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
How much for Obama? We will take all of your Kiwi's, 100,000 Koala Bears(oh crap, they are from Australia) AND 2.5 metric tons of Vegemite! We can shake on this deal!

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   

how much for barack?

Sorry, he's seems to be already bought and paid for.

www.opensecrets.org...

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   

You can have him, he is so dirty he wont make the entire 4 years of his term, the guy has no clue how to run the US gov he has to rely on some of Bushs cabinet appointments as well as most of Bill Clintons.

I dont think he knew what he was getting into we he began running. The president doesnt control all that much anyway, its the congess I am worried about, they have an almost free reighn for their liberal aganda and that will hurt the US more than anything.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   

You've all got Barack Obama.

I think you all don't know how lucky you really are.

ROTF. Send us your address and we'll mail him to you! :-)

Seriously tho, it doesn't matter who gets into the white house, they are tainted by the process. With some notible exceptions (from Texas), most of our politicians are lower than whales**t at the bottom of the deep blue sea.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Angry side??? We were attacked on 9-11 while many of our so called friends laughed at us!!!Even if I say IF obama is near perfect ( I have no such delusion)
our gov't is corrupt and junior isn't going to change that. He is corrupt as is his party and associates so lets wait until he takes office to start worship services for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
For a man who pretty much came out of nowhere, and has done little if anything of note... he sure does inspire a lot of blind worship. Sorry I can't baaaa along with the rest of you.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

how much for barack?

We'll take a six pack, and it doesn't even have to be cold.

If that's too much, we'll pay you to take him and his associates.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
As long as the military and three letters agencies are in control, it doesn't matter who the president is.
It's a question of image and reassuring the people, and still going about their business as usual.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I'm not going to read the rest of the thread before I reply because I don't want to respond to what I know will be there, I want to respond to you.

I don't blame you for being jealous!
Some of us DO realize how lucky we are. I am very excited and happy to see what will come of the next 4 years. I only hope it's not too late.

Edit: And NO! You can't have him! Not for ANY price! That's one thing that's so great about him.

[edit on 16-12-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I sell him to you for .001 cents..

NWO = Barrack Obama

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   

he isn't for sale (not publicly anywho) but imho you can have him
he is a BaaaaAAAad boy

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

What about George Soros criminal is he sold to him ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join