It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm So Jealous of the United States of America

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ll__raine__ll

Assuming the President actually makes policies and decisions, which is debatable, are we allowed to reserve judgment?

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s

does that mean you're not going to turn him over to us?

No way! I love New Zealand and tits people. I would never do something like that to you guys..

Australia now... thats a different story

oh come on now ... don't favour those ausies ... they get all the breaks!

and anyway ... we should feel sorry for them. don't forget they're going to be eaten by the pine gap aliens.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
i only wish i could visit new zealand(heard they have great trout fishing and big ones) plus a beautiful place. and australia is so vast and diverse i would love to go there someday- esp since i'm a herpetologist and 9 out out of every 10 snakes is venomous.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Alright, a bakers dozen then, but you have to take both Hilaryous and Willy Billy in the deal too (don't worry, well make sure he has his pants on when he ships out). Gee you drive a hard bargain. Deal?

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Divinorumus

don't forget a box of cigars too
willy would want them for the fat chicks

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfoot1212
i only wish i could visit new zealand(heard they have great trout fishing and big ones) plus a beautiful place. and australia is so vast and diverse i would love to go there someday- esp since i'm a herpetologist and 9 out out of every 10 snakes is venomous.

thanks.

my daughter wants to know what a herpatologist is?

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   

most people think it is the study of herpes but it is actually the study of reptiles- snakes turtles lizards crocodilians and one no one really knows the tuatara which is rare and only found in a few places in new zealand. hope that explains it

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfoot1212

most people think it is the study of herpes but it is actually the study of reptiles- snakes turtles lizards crocodilians and one no one really knows the tuatara which is rare and only found in a few places in new zealand. hope that explains it

that indeed explains it.

ten lines ...

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
i'm just teasing you all ok?

don't eat me alright.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Barack Obama reminds me of the Pied Piper of Hameln marching the hypnotised towards their end. Even some Africans are terrified with what he will do there. May God help us all...Barack may look good on the outside, but the inside is something far from the voters imaginary ideas of what the change will truly be.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I'm from New Zealand and I would sure as hell not want his corporate paid/NWO/CFR/Bilderberg/ etc etc controlled ass over here, it's bad enough with a 50million to his head prime minister. Really accurate representation of the people...

Hope and change zombies fell for it big time. The choice between evil and evil. Red vs blue...

Who wants that? It's not a choice.

[edit on 16/12/08 by GhostR1der]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   

i know it is off topic but have to learn something new everyday. only ever saw one tuatara in my life in a zoo. most people have know idea (even people in new zealand) as to what one is or even exist. but back on topic i would not praise obama just yet- we have know idea what he will do since like i said before all politicians do is lie to get in office. not sure how your govt works but here they lie like you wouldn't believe just to get power

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
deleted.

[edit on 16/12/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
People should know better than to blindly follow leaders, regard them as saviours, expect them to solve all the world's problems. Politicians are just that, politicians, few of them even manage to do the job they were elected for correctly.

Don't create a personality cult around any leader, epecially when he didn't even prove anything yet, and your trust is based on just... oh well, faith.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
remember the way the govt of the usa works is not up to the president but to congress- why it is a check? system. congress has to approve anything regardless of what the president wants. now he has the right to veto a bill and it will usually die and then they revamp it to get it passed. have to get sleep later thanks

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
OH MY GOD!

barack obama is a HUMAN being, he lies, he farts, he has dirty thoughts and i bet he had disgusting habits!

besides that he is just a puppet anyway, he is not going to change anything ?

wtf is wrong with you people ?

admiring a man that has done NOTHING at all

freaks

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   

I wonder what his name will be when he gets to your country?

He just might end up over there if any more controversy is brought to light. Mr Soetoro is going to need a fresh start with some of these current issues scrubbed off his record. The sealed and locked away guarded by a team of lawyers.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ll__raine__ll
You've all got Barack Obama.

You can have him.

How about this - in a few years, after he's had time in office and everyone figures out that he's just another typical politician, we'll hold a special vote and we can vote him off the island - and over to you.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   

are you serious ...

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I'd say it's a bit early to be saying the US is lucky to have him. I'm sure someone somewhere thought we were lucky to have Bush too and look at all the crap he's pulled off.

Flyersfan - I like the voting him off the island idea. Wonder if we can vote Bush and all the other politicians off the island too...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join