It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm So Jealous of the United States of America

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ll__raine__ll
And in my 40 years I can honestly say I've never felt this way before ... usually I kind of laugh and point at you guys and I know I'm not alone in that ...

But now my eyes have turned from dark brown to bright green!

You've all got Barack Obama.

I think you all don't know how lucky you really are.

Im sorry but you are a retard..

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
You can have him if you want him.We'll let you have him for free. I'm not excited nor am I positive about our future with him leading this country.Bad enough being in the Military and knowing he's going to be my boss come January.I worry about my future in the Military with him at the helm seeing his recent picks for cabnet positions ( a lot of Clinton picks ) as of late.I have a feeling he'll pull a Clinton and cut the budget and i'll get a GO GET A CIVILIAN JOB slip ( discharge ). But, these are just my feelings on it.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I guess I'll have to be the one to post these videos here and ruin the OP's little daydream. Sorry, Obama isn't the big savior anybody here paints him out to be, neither is like 99% of the current politicians. Heres a dose of reality, all that junk that Obama is promising about change, has already been said by both parties, but do they ever come to fruition?

Well, why don't you watch these videos and get a dose of how real politics work, THEN come back and see if you still believe Obama will be "good" for this country:

P.S. Personally OP, If I had the authority, I'd let you have Obama, no regrets. I don't want him, and any person with any common sense who has read what he plans to do wouldn't want him either. (No, I don't want McCain either. Truth be told, I want the whole lot of them removed from office and start over with new representatives that are actually elected by the people, not by lobbyists and rich campaign donators/businesses etc.)

20/20 The politically incorrect guide to politics
Part1

part2

part3

part4

part5

part6

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
i think Raine has a crush on Obama.

when he stepped into a president nominee,i know there was something about him i didn't like.i could tell he was a liar.a big liar in fact.could tell just by his facial expressions.i am the type of person that can spot liars just by watching them.trust me on this.after January and a year or more has gone by and nothing has happened,you will know why.

[edit on 18-12-2008 by crow618]

[edit on 18-12-2008 by crow618]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Dont look to leaders or gurus...there are none.........

Be the author of your own life and stop looking to others to save you from yourself.....

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
do i really need to remind people what happened when Bill Clinton was in Office and Hillary Clinton was helping her husband in Office.look what happened to the social security.social security was ok until Bill Clinton came into office.It was Hillary Clintons fault on the reason for the social security now.now she is actually going to be holding another office.what else is she going to screw up?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by crow618
do i really need to remind people what happened when Bill Clinton was in Office...

No, I was rich, and couldn't even get a hot chick with a Masters to answer my phones for less than $35,000.

How you doing?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Question
I guess I'll have to be the one to post these videos here and ruin the OP's little daydream.

Except, nobody clicked them. Nobody cared.

Obama will be taking office as the most popular human being on the planet, EVER.

Tell us how that makes you feel?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ll__raine__ll

I don't feel lucky with an Afrocentric Marxists, Chicago connected racist politician becoming our President.
We are of the same party but I feel he will do anything to stay in power. He's a dangerous man without the good of the United States at heart.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I was going to make a nativity scene, but had a hard time finding a baby Obama.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
All presidents are fake. No question about.

US dollar is the president of this world. And US dollar is owned by Jews in federal reserve system. Everything else is the show.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikee
All presidents are fake. No question about.

US dollar is the president of this world. And US dollar is owned by Jews in federal reserve system. Everything else is the show.

outrageous claim

The President is fake. (Ummm, elaborate please)

US dollar is falling like a stone (Euro is on the rise)

Jewish people own the FEDERAL (Government) bank?

Documentation please.

I'm going to start policing objectionable posts.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Woa. When I hear stuff like this unabashed worship of a corrupt politician, I know the antichrist is near. Maybe it's Obama!

It's pretty clear that Obama was born in Africa since all he could produce was a forged birth certificate. Even Obama's grandma admitted it. But Obama clearly has some ethical issues since he chose to cover this up.

The true believers though could care less about what the US constitution says about foreign born presidents. Even worse though they ignore the corrupt Chicago political machine that created Obama. Obama's biggest financial backers were slum Lords, starting with the corrupt Rezko.

No one cares though because Obama just sounds so wise and he looks good and speaks with such a honeyed tongue. So charisma trumps character, when it should be the other way around. I say look out America. I'd flee the country but the government has impoverished me of late and I can't get out.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I will say it again..in Revelations, it is written that in the last days, a leader will rise and be placed upon a pillar of power like a king and be worshiped as a savior and be seen as God like.

Its not written exactly like that, but pretty darn close and awfully close to whats going on with this fella (Obama)...dont ya think?

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 21-12-2008 by RFBurns]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I want to believe he'll do this nation some good. I am worried that if obama does bring change he'll be assasinated. Look what happened to JFK, his brother RFK, and Lincoln. The powers that be will not sit on the sideline and watch all their work go down the drain. I think the powermongers were not expecting him to win, and have contingency plans in place for when he steps out of line.

[edit on 22-12-2008 by Rezwar]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rezwar
I want to believe he'll do this nation some good. I am worried that if obama does bring change he'll be assasinated. Look what happened to JFK, his brother RFK, and Lincoln. The powers that be will not sit on the sideline and watch all their work go down the drain. I think the powermongers were not expecting him to win, and have contingency plans in place for when he steps out of line.

[edit on 22-12-2008 by Rezwar]

well nobody ever tried to get Bush

and he is the most hated president in modern history

Obama will have the best security team ever created. It's highly, highly, highly, unlikely that even a fly would buzz past him.

He is, for lack of a better term, untouchable.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezwar

I really hope so. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt for now. Like I said, he's said some good things. Unfortunately I don't think the leopard will change his spots.

He won't be assassinated because he's going with the elite's program. He's been working with them from the beginning. He's got so much dirt, that someone in the know could own him. Just the birth certificate alone could finish him. The British have his original birth papers I'll bet.

Get used to serving the crown again. So much for the revolution.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ConservativeJack

Bush is hated true, that much is common knowledge, however they wouldn't assasinate someone who advanced their own agendas. Bush anouncing NWO for the world to hear just shows how confident they are about achieving their goals. I'm saying what happens if obama is assasinated? It will be too late to give him a second chance and conclude he was on our side after all. I'm cautious of someone who appeases the masses like he's done before he takes office not only in the u.s. but the world. I'm not discounting the possibility of a plan to give the u.s. our worst president in history to pave the way for the real mover and shaker of NWO to be embraced by the world the way he has. Doesn't mean i've closed my mind to the possibility of him going against the grain and bringing reform to a corrupt system to right so many wrongs. Time will tell.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ll__raine__ll
And in my 40 years I can honestly say I've never felt this way before ... usually I kind of laugh and point at you guys and I know I'm not alone in that ...

But now my eyes have turned from dark brown to bright green!

You've all got Barack Obama.

I think you all don't know how lucky you really are.

In retrospect, are they??

This is one funny thread to read with all those hope filled replies. I wonder how the opinions of the people who posted on here are, one year later.

Peace

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AmericanDaughter

A man of his color for sale? Nobody's holding the race card?

You people can worship the creation all you want.
Op I know you're a gonner cause your eyes are violet.

Hello he isn't God. I don't see any transparency here.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join