It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ChatRoom Problem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Can't get the chatroom to work. I login, but it keeps taking me back to the sign in screen. When i click the chat room members, my name is listed but I cant get in the room...Help?

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   
What browser are you using and are cookies disabled?

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   
try registering your chatname first.. If all else fails kick the computer and call it names then log back in.

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Have you paid yet?

The chatroom is a members only place and you have to pay a mod to enter it.

UTU me and I will tell you the price, you can use your credit card to pay it to me if you wish, I will then give you the instructions to access the room...

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Have you paid yet?

The chatroom is a members only place and you have to pay a mod to enter it.

UTU me and I will tell you the price, you can use your credit card to pay it to me if you wish, I will then give you the instructions to access the room...

Don't listen to him...besides, he's only trying to rip you off.

Whereas I can under-cut Netchicken due to the Minority Quota Allocation I have in regards to the ChatRoom...so I can hook you up with a ChatRoom pass at half the cost that NetChicken could

Thats right...to get this amazing ChatRoom Pass special, full access to all areas AND a free set of steak knives...dial 1-900-ALIEN-NEEDS-A-NEW-CAR...our operators are standing by...

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   
As to the above two replies... Do not pay attention to anyone that say they are kiwi or From New Zealand.

You see knuckles.. Our poor friends over there have alot of trouble with their economy, price of the dollar and so forth. Their drug habits have taken over and they cannot afford to buy more.. So they ask you to fraudulantly give over your credit card details so you can log in.

Do not underestimate the devious cunning that is the kiwi.. Although the seem to slip up quite a bit, so usually you can catch them out..

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Move to America if your poor. That way you can be poor and living in a better country. Anyways, im using AOL, but i can use IE as well (good ole cable internet). Cookies shouldnt be disabled, but ill check. I thought i registered already and it still wouldnt let me in.

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Oh By the way Alien, if you move to America, I can get you a sweet deal on a 1983 Toyota Supra in mint condition. Drives perfect. 5-speed manual with 143 horses under the hood. Ill even throw in the steering wheel cover for free.

top topics

join