It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky Flashes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Hey World!
I've found a video(new) on YT that shows balls of light/flashes in the sky.There's many of them moving very fast and they don't look like lanterns
!

Lets here it! What are they......come on now.....i know you know

PS.If another thread exists with the same subject please delete this one

I know there are countless options that would explain the lights,i just don't remember one at this moment (O_0)
Ok,so take a look!

From YT Description!

SKY FLASH Video Taped Near Lloydminster, Alberta, Canada, Dec 08/2008 www.solutionphotos.com... I Watched this Chemtrail Jet Fly into this cloud and strange flashes were seen in the sky.

Cheers!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Looks to me like either a fake, or a "ball lightning" experiment, using some kind of jet chemical to act as a catalyst of some kind. There are quite a few different experiments regarding ball lightning.

If you can control a ball of lightning, you could use it as a powerful mobile battery, fast to transport at light speed and almost weightless
Maybe they could even could be used as a electric projectile weapon (forget tasers, those things are so 90's... lets use lightning bowling balls!).

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ravenflt
Looks to me like either a fake, or a "ball lightning" experiment, using some kind of jet chemical to act as a catalyst of some kind. There are quite a few different experiments regarding ball lightning.

If you can control a ball of lightning, you could use it as a powerful mobile battery, fast to transport at light speed and almost weightless
Maybe they could even could be used as a electric projectile weapon (forget tasers, those things are so 90's... lets use lightning bowling balls!).

yeah bro..that's the one-''ball lighting''

i found something about them on the site where France released some UFO files (i think):

www.cnes-geipan.fr...
click on:''La foudre en boule''
or translate the page in english and click the same article :'' The ball lightning''
1978. Document Paper.

(it's translated in english)...
translate.google.com...

I love this lights.....it's like they are intelligent or something....

Can't wait for 2012...gonna get my bunker ready...gonna get drunk,smoke cigars and wait.......)?!(...hope i don't go to work that day.....if nothing happens i'll probably do go

[edit on 16-12-2008 by SpaceSilence]

new topics

join