It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird vision ( conciousness shift ) of some sort

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Hey ppl...

Was sitting outside work havin a rollup today thinking about all the weird stuff that has happened to me over the years.

One stuck out in my mind as pretty weird, and was wondering if anyone else has ever had a similair experience, or perhaps have some sort of explanation for me...IE am i just insane

This was quite a few years back when i was still at college.

I woke up that day not feeling quite like myself, rather out of it and kinda ill...

Got in my car and drove to college, I made it as far as the door to the classroom just to tell the lecturer I won't be in today, that i started feeling really i'll.

i couldn't walk properly and felt very out of touch, everything seemed out of focus and just plain weird.

I headed straight for the toilets closed the stall door and just sat there staring at the door, feeling very disorientated.

After about 15 minutes i left and went outside to get some fresh air, still feeling very out of it.

then i had a sort of a blackout...but this is what happened in my head...

During the blackout i saw myself kneeling onto the ground, staying there for a few seconds holding my head, and then getting up again, and as i got up people started appearing all around me, clapping and cheering..

then i just woke up again walking down the street, i felt normal again, but extremely confused.

Anyone have any similair experiences or explanations ?

[edit on 15-12-2008 by Alucard Hellsing]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
No one ever have anything like this happen, or have any idea what this means ?

it's been bugging me on and off for some time now, as i still sometimes see the image of those people standing around me and get a real creepy vibe

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I've experienced similar:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dont know if it is the same thing butr sounds very close to some of my symptoms

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MCoG1980

Ok, weird, i never thought of the fact it could have been something like that, u suppose it is possible...but ive never had anything like that happen to me before or after that.

so im not sure what it was

top topics

join