It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assisted Suicide In The UK - Above Politics 44

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
ATS MIX:

Above Politics Show 44

Martin understands more about US senate seats from Homer, and how a state Governor decides who will have Obama and Clinton's senate seats. The idea of Bill Clinton taking his wife's senate seat is discussed. We ask about President-Elect Obama birth certificate. Homer and Martin discuss the UK's decision to withdraw troops from Iraq, and compare the situation in Korea and Northern Ireland. We get a view from Nef and xpert11. The recent attacks in India and relationships in the region get discussed. Homer and Martin talk about assisted suicide in the UK and to end of the show, a Homer rant on the season.

International Reporters wanted for The Above Politics Show thread

The Above Politics Show Web Site

BUY The “Above Top Secret” Book NOW!

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Or Our RSS FEED Where They Are Available For Download To Your computer Automatically.

Subscribe To The ABOVE POLITICS Show With iTunes

Subscribe To The ABOVE POLITICS Show With RSS Feed

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG The Show If You Enjoy It

length: 74:04
file: atsmix_3172.mp3
size: 26042k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 12/25/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Hey guys, well handled on the assisted suicide topic. This is a subject that needs even more discussion.

And I for one would not want to live as a cabbage. I agree with Martin. We treat our animals better than we treat our loved ones and because of social convention, we keep humans alive long after they have lost any quality of life.

I hope when this happens to me, we have become more educated.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Freedom ERP

Thanks Freedom, and this was a subject that is in the news in the UK and I like to think we handled a sensitive subject well.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Loved it guys!!!!!

Great work as usual

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I am definitely a DNR..

Do Not resuscitate

Living Will is the way to go

top topics

join