It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shamala

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
ok i finished watching the mummy 3.lol and i decided to look into the place they call Shangri-la . Apparently its based off tibetan legends that there is a hidden city in the himilayas called Shambhala. It is said to be a society where all inhabitants are enlightened and when the world declines into war and greed(seems like now to me) the 25th king of this city will come forth with a massive light army to defeat the dark forces. Any thoughts or theories on this?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I know that in Indian mythology Himalaya Tibet was considered to be the abode of Gods. All Hindu gods are said to reside in Tibet in an area called Manasarovar, which is close to the Indian border. That place still exists by that name in Tibet today.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
so its actually on the map? a place any one can just walk into

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Yes its a place on the map, Manasarovar, and Indian pilgrims make an annual trip to the place

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
wow that sounds like it would be an interestiing place to visit sounds like the type of place you go to for tranquility. i bet youde also be able to see some "odd" things if you went looking for them

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

The place might exist.
But, it sounds funny to me while imagining all the gods crowding together in th area, considering the large number of Hindu deities. The population density would be the top in the world!!!!

top topics

join