It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Titian Death-Spell?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Something has been bugging me so it's time to get it off my chest. Maybe it's lack of sleep induced paranoia or something else. It seems that everytime I post to a thread the thread dies. There's a couple of recent ones that come to mind. Now today, I responded to DeltaChaos' thread about great members and now the thread is gone?

I don't think that there's some conspiracy to hide my posts but am I the death spell for threads or what? I realize that posting new threads can be hit or miss as I have seen but I feel that I sometimes post some good questions or responses and am returned with silence.

[EDIT]And, I've never asked to be a moderator.[/EDIT]

Where's the love?

[Edited on 5-4-2004 by titian]

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
LOL titian, I have often wondered that myself, it's happened a lot to me too . I think that sometimes it's just due to the fact that now ATS has so many members, there are always new threads and the older threads get pushed down the board and out of mind. Also I think that the time of day that you post has something to do with it, how many people are on the board and who, and what topics they are interested in discussing.
another factor may be that a lot of subjects are repeated and perhaps some members are just all talked out and don't want to give their views again for the umpteeth time.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Thanks Pantha. I was beginning to think the death spell was true until you responded.... You raise some very good points for consideration though.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
ohhhh and I think you'll find that the thread in question is now in chit chat in BTS

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
That's never happened to me. Probably because so many people love my avatar and want to see it in as many posts as possible

new topics

top topics

join