It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama hearings???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I can't help but wonder if all this new "news" of the new conspiracy coming out of Illinois is a smoke screen. Oh, I am not doubting any of it! But it sure is making all of the real issues of "who the hell is this man" yesterdays news.
I can not even pull up the API. It is December 15th. THE day we were promised a lot of information. I am growing very tired of this man.
I WAS happy to see the first black man voted in as President of the United States - but not this kind of man.
I think it is time for Americans to pull themselves of their couches and get a little educated.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Well, he sure seems to have trouble keeping all the stories straight. His aides said talks with the Governor (Obama highly supported and campaigned for) occurred, and yet Obama says no talks occurred.

That's what I like about crooks cooking up a lie.

There's always one guy who doesn't get the word. On the agreed-to lie.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Didn't you hear the great news today? Obama said he investigated himself and his friends and they um , er , ahhh , did nothing wrong.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cingin

Watch Rock Creek Park for bodies.....

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Well, with a lot of former Clinton friends and appointees, there's likely to be a suicide or two.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Due to inflation, suicide rates will be a lot higher in this administration.

All staff has been warned.

top topics

join