It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Above Top Secret website a CIA front???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
umm...

Sabotwulf is male and works for the Department of Homeland Security.
Relax Chronic.

In regards to the CIA; if they were not reading ATS, I would be shocked. But who cares?

Now, if you were going to suggest that ATS may in fact be a front for a radical group of renegade therapists looking for new patients, I might listen.

Peace,
BG

[Edited on 12-4-2004 by beergoggles]

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I can argue just as strongly that in fact, it is the people who make these claims that are the CIA agents.

Perhaps if someone is getting to close to the truth, wouldn't it be worth the 'Feds' time to try and discredit the board?

Clearly therefore, Eljay is a fed. Case closed.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kano
I can argue just as strongly that in fact, it is the people who make these claims that are the CIA agents.

Perhaps if someone is getting to close to the truth, wouldn't it be worth the 'Feds' time to try and discredit the board?

Clearly therefore, Eljay is a fed. Case closed.

Discredit, or more to the point 'disinformation', by Eljay.
Kano.
S.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
CIA gather meaningful intel form ATS/BTS? HA HA HA! to many wackos on here for that!

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I think that we should start agreeing with those that think this site is CIA, NSA, etc.

we could have some real fun with that..

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I must say, I've been a member of this forum for a while and I have noticed that this same topic comes up every few months, I really don't think that ATS is a CIA front, but I do belive that they watch everything that goes on here. -Muzz

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzz
I must say, I've been a member of this forum for a while and I have noticed that this same topic comes up every few months, I really don't think that ATS is a CIA front, but I do belive that they watch everything that goes on here. -Muzz

why would they be watching the paranoid ravings of lunatics anyways? gov'ment money well spent there.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
why would they be watching the paranoid ravings of lunatics anyways? gov'ment money well spent there.

Now there's an oxymoron for you
"government money well spent
Thanks, KrazyIvan, I needed that

BTW, Lunatics...not us

Originally posted by elevatedone
I think that we should start agreeing with those that think this site is CIA, NSA, etc.

we could have some real fun with that..

I say we do it
. Elevatedone, you are the man with the plan. Like reverse psychology, they'd never catch on

Al

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Ehhh I wouldnt care If ATS is a CIA front or not. As lonjg as i'ts the same old ATS it's ok! It doesn't matter how many whackjobs there are here because there isn't any "classified" Information on here anyway. Plus.. can't A government shut the site down if it was threatening thier national secuirity. But personally, Im more afraid of the NSA and all the information that they can gather *Shudders*

Al

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by beergoggles
umm...

Sabotwulf is male and works for the Department of Homeland Security.
Relax Chronic.

In regards to the CIA; if they were not reading ATS, I would be shocked. But who cares?

Now, if you were going to suggest that ATS may in fact be a front for a radical group of renegade therapists looking for new patients, I might listen.

Peace,
BG

[Edited on 12-4-2004 by beergoggles]

Uh oh. The therapists are coming for us....RRRUUNN BEFORE THEY CATCH YOU IN THIER CLUTCHES AND CALL THIER PSHYCOLOGIST FRIENDS!!!!!Next thing you know we are functioning members of society! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   

You know-I have not been a ATS'er very long, but there are so many really intelligent conversations here, I would be shocked if the CIA WEREN"T watching and paying attention. I would even think there are a few individuals here at ATS (former Military, etc) that the CIA & FBI might be keeping an eye on, but ATS a CIA front?

No..........and frankly thoughts like that actually breed mistrust (no offense to the post's Author).

There is not one thing that is shared here on ATS, that a simple background check, like the type to open a checking account in the US could not reveal.

Just my opinion........

(Oh, yeah........I think ATS rocks. I have learned more since being a member here,......)

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
GOTCHA!!

Everyone of you are busted....ex-CIA here and your names have been taken down. You will be recieving subsequent e-mails verifying your SS#'s, your current place of residence, employment/school status, and your next of kin.

Have a good one.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   
LOL@SeekerOf

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
GOTCHA!!

Everyone of you are busted....ex-CIA here and your names have been taken down. You will be recieving subsequent e-mails verifying your SS#'s, your current place of residence, employment/school status, and your next of kin.

Have a good one.

funny. move over, seinfeld, seekerof is in da HOUSE!

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Of Course It Is!

Did you ever stop to think that the Director of Counter-Ignorance is the NSA's Director of Counter-Intelligence! Thanks for all the answers on this thread. (B.T.W. everyone who answered on this thead can expect to have a Visit of our Feild Security Office in the next two weeks.)

OK, come on now! Isn't this getting a little crazy? Don't you all think the feds have better things to do then run a conspiracy website? Thank you for playing! B.T.W. I'm really a Special Ed Major. I hope everyone has learnded something today.

Tim
ATS Director of Counter-Ignorance

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by falcon
Lets not forget I won the 10,000 points for the coad name simon gray. Simulated Internet Mind Control Opperations Network Government Registuring All You maybe I got that infomation from one of the cia mods running the board to quite down the idea of ats being cia
Yea ok

This is rich

But in truth I when I first came here to ats years ago all of the current memebers like nc, wos, sg, I knew back then what was being posted here by some of these people that are still members here took alot of courage and simon as well as others deserve alot of credit for what ats has become today. No the cia does not run ats. I know this just for the fact I know that simon over what has put on his website over the years has taken alot of heat for some of the articals that were there in some cases 2 to 3 years before any of them made main stream news. These people deserve credit and respect for the fact that they still operate ats but still also go out of there way to expose national secrets in all countrys as well as good news and political scandles. This is what I have noticed in being a member for almost 4 years.

Take it or leave it thats just my opinion.

Falcon

I agree with you
. Thats quite a long time being a me,ber for almost 4 years. You must really love the site.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Isn't it obvious yet?

ATS is run by shape-shifting cybernetic lizard ninjas from the center of the Earth!

Honestly...

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Oh the things i know

You're all so paranoid, but damn, you have reason to be.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
What?! This isn't a CIA front?! Simon Gray isn't Grey named Simon?! I'm going to have to cancel my account then. It's been fun but I can't be seen hanging out with the commoners.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
GOTCHA!!

Have a good one.

Lol, Nice Avatar Too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join