It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could NIST be giving false information intentionally to be caught?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Are they really this incompetent, or were some people in NIST unhappy that they were being forced to lie, so they did it in a way that made it obvious that they were lying?

Is it that far of a stretch of reality?
If you were forced to lie to the american people, wouldn't you be unhappy, and possibly try to find a way to do it in a manner that made it easy for anyone to see the truth?

Look at all the holes in NIST's story, one was even pointed out by a highschool teacher, and they then had to revise their report.

Could it be that NIST is actually releasing their information the way that they are, with glaringly obvious holes in it, because they want us to find them?

Doesn't that actually sound more reasonable than these people really being this incompetent and lazy in their work? If you were trying to lie to a nation, wouldn't you do your homework and cover your butt? How could these supposed "experts" be so blatently bad at their jobs?

I'm not saying that everyone inside NIST is on the same page, there are some people who I believe are just lying on purpose, and trying to hide the truth from us, look at Philip Zelikow's statements and you will see what I mean.

Is it possible that some within the ranks of NIST are trying to 'throw us a bone'?

[edit on 15-12-2008 by ashamedamerican]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Obviously there are unhappy people in a lot of places on the inside. It is hard to believe that NIST Phd John Gage is so totally incompetent. And one would think those NIST idiots on the stage would use their brains before getting trapped like cornered rats.

Some insider was unhappy when he leaked the FBI/Defense Dept parking lot still frames. They got stuck with some crappy videos. It seems from the leaks that a lot of people on the inside are unhappy with the treason they are part of. April Gallup was unhappy when ordered to lie, so she told the truth.

It seems somebody is real unhappy at the FAA. Perhaps there are unhappy people within the ranks of Military Industrial Complex lying insider Popular Mechanics; but that might be expecting too much.

Of course some of them like Integrated Consultants are not necessarily unhappy; just total incompetents.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
i really, honestly hope they are. i dont understand how people can close their eyes to this elephant in the room (footnote). im not saying one, all or most of the "government" whether you believe its in power here, or all the way back in europe, had something to do with this. and nobody could believe theyd all keep secrets. just because nobody talked about the final episode of the sopranos for however long after it was filmed doesnt mean that many people in these "positions of power and knowledge" can, or will. hopefully these people that are throwing us a bone, as you say will open up a back door for anyone but fixed news cahnnel, or clearfunnel communications to do a story on. it is very hard to find the truthwhen the huge corporations that are the media outlet are owned, operated and censored by the ones that have the most to lose.

new topics

join