It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Do YOU Want On The 2009 ATS MIX?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
After getting out of an Executive Media Meeting with the Amigos and, of course, Johnny and I..... as has been said before, we have some new exciting things planned for ATS MIX 2009.

We are already planning to get back to our roots of when we all started out by having a more concise, faster paced show that will not exceed 30 minutes, 45 minutes with a major A-List guest. The file download sizes will be reduced by 1/2 or more and will be streamlined to what we use to be. As I said, more like our early shows were during 2007.

But here's the deal...... We want YOUR INPUT. Other than what we are already planning to do, if you have suggestions for improvements, things that you would like to see included that haven't been... then give us your ideas NOW.

Dave

We Are Listening!

[edit on 12/31/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hi Mr Rabbit

My first suggestion for the show would be a starter segment every week about the top 3 threads on ATS for that week.

After all you are ATS Mix, representing ATS over the air waves.

Also even though the member interviews fell flat imo, (Myself included) i think you should try to get an interview with the poster of the number 1 thread in any given week on ATS, this would keep the show topical and relevant to its listeners.

That is all for now and keep up the good work!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Greetings Dave!

My idea might be a little long winded here.. However here is the link.
I put forth much research and work into this thread here.
Ideas for you

This is broken up into a few sections, and pretty much covers what I have learned here in my time on ATS.. And what I happen to have taken out of what I have soaken up. What I feel is true. And what I feel is the BIG deal issue.

Thanks for taking the time, and the platform to be heard!
It means alot to me.. And I have been seeking my place in this big world for a long time.. I think Im getting close here.. Take a look threw it, and take what you need.. Leave the rest my friend.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Gilliland Ranch, Part II!!!

I would like to see more road trips and investigation shows at places of bizzare activity, if your budget allows it.

Keep up the great work guys.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Hi Dave and Johnny, keep doing what you're doing. I love ATS mix... I love your brand of humor. It keeps me in good spirits!

I think you should have more guests on that talk about the paranormal. The last few weeks you've been on a roll and you've gotten amazing guests and with the alien bay expo thing with the lectures... those were really good.

I would like for you also to get more guests to talk about traditional conspiracies. This is ATS mix show. So you guys should talk about conspiracies. I want to see more people on your show talk about chemtrails, the NWO, the global elite, the bilderburgers, and of course these conspiracies that have to do with the Rockefeller foundation and the British empire and stuff. MORE TRADITIONAL CONSPIRACIES WOULD BE NICE.

Other than that, I think the show is awesome. I love listening to you guys on the bus... it makes my day. Honestly. I'm not kidding. You two keep me from getting bored... I'd like for you to keep doing what you're doing, but, maybe add a few features, like have more skeptic overviews, and maybe, you know with the alien guys/gals you have on your show? Perhaps when there is a major citing you could have them give their own analysis of it. It's kind of boring hearing the same stuff repeated over and over. It's not like I haven't the stories described in that way before.

Maybe you could do your own radio show? That would be tight.

Oh, and get Edgar Mitchell back on your show, that was the best interview I've listened to... could you have another interview with an astronaut perhaps?

Keep it up!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
My apologies in advance if either of these have been covered in your shows and I missed it.
I think a few interesting topics would be if NIST could be intentionally lying to us in a manner that makes it easy for us to see through the lies, as I described here.
And why WTC buildings #5 and 6 didn't collapse as I described here.
And what exactly Larry Silverstein meant by "pull it" which I went into here, it's obvious from the reports that he did mean to demolish the building when he said "pull it."

I think these are all very important topics that don't get nearly enough attention.
I also think we should all try to focus attention on the events of 9/11 as much as possible, we owe it to the families who lost their loved ones on that day, as well as the families who have lost loved ones as the result of wars and policies from that day.

[edit on 15-12-2008 by ashamedamerican]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

I agree with this post. However, I think it would be critically important not to just jump on whatever is topical at the time. For instance, this thread.

As of my posting, there are only three responses to this thread, yet it is on the "front page" of the site...
There needs to be some kind of positive feedback of whatever is discussed. (not to knock the op of this thread)

Controversy is good, but only if it is honest.

I mean, it would be easy enough to create a thread that was meant to do nothing more than troll for responses in the religious forum, but that would be dishonest.

Therefore, the top three shouldn't get it. It should be something decided upon by the members at large, based on topical quality. Take a vote in advance of each show.
Like normal broadcasts, it would be nice to have your stuff lined up even a couple of WEEKS in advance.

If, and only IF, someone were able to steadily remain at the top of the pages, as decided upon by the members, should there be a member interview... It is still a nice idea to plug the threads and talk about the top ones each broadcast, however. Consider it advertising... Yourself.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

Fair point ...

It would be stupid to have ten pages of trolling of course everything would have to be vetted for suitability .. i still think the crux is member participation on whats hot and whats not.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
You guys are better than Coast to Coast in my opinion.

I would like you to cut out the 10-15mins of crap you spew at the beginning of each show though, its just annoying, for me at least and perhaps for others who aren't part of your circle. A lot of the time you just babble to each other, both of you are intelligent guys even if you don't read books Dave ;-) your interviews are great.

As has already been said a portion of the show covering the hot CONSPIRACY based topics currently being discussed in a non-trollish manner on the site would be very nice.

I'll admit I don't normally follow the ats:mix threads so I dont know if you normally let people do Q&A with your guests like you did with Mr.Marrs but Q&A's are good in my opinion, especially when you can filter them unlike C2C's live calls of total madness.

Also it may occasionally be nice instead of having recognized conspiracy masters being interviewed you held some roundtable style discussion with members, obviously you'll have to come up with your own way of deciding criteria as to what members are included in such conversations, a good mix of sceptics, conspiracy nuts and total whack jobs would be awesome, theres plenty of each on this site, but please no noobs kk .

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
First let me start off by saying that I love the MIX. If you make no changes to the show at all I have no problems with that. Keep up the great work. However, if you want to eliminate something from the show I'd dump the area sightings section, usually any sightings worth talking about are already listed somewhere on ATS, many turn out to be hoaxes in the long run, and personally I think it's a little monotone, totally the sleepiest part of your show.

On the addition side, I'd like to see interviews, including member Q&A, with some "Officials" Airforce, Government Agencies, Scientists for said agencies, etc. We're so set on showing off our experts to prove what we think is the truth, but maybe it's time we invite the other side to the table, maybe it will pave the way for disclosure. I've seen some smart people on ATS and many asking smart questions. Lets get those questions to the people in charge, see if they have any different answers than previously. If nothing else it will provide a gambit of replys on the forums from any rediculous answers they give during the interviews. Peace out.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Love the show! It would be nice if you were talking more about some of the diffrent topics avalible on ATS. Also adding a new segment, "A thread you probably missed!" This would allow some people lower on the ATS foodchain to get their 15 min. of fame. Mabey get some voulenteer's to scout out certian topics for you guys and report back to you.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
It's simple: We either prepare for an economic collapse or create a sustainable, resource-based society not based on money. I hear people talking about this now when I posted this years ago when no one was talking about it or even cared. People thought that the idea of a resource-based society was non-sense. They kept saying, "I don't think it would work". Now they're more curious. They say, "It sounds like a good idea. How will it work?". It's simple. The level of precision with which a plan is executed depends on both sound preparation and correct approaches. Once we as a people realize the goal, we'll work towards making that goal a reality. What we need is a motto that will help remind us what the goal is. Every year, America should have a new motto that sets the collective goal of our society in place. In 2009, our motto should be something like this: "Sustainability Is The Key To Prosperity". We're so closed-minded as a nation, we can't even understand how small, subtle changes can have a huge impact on society. Our government keeps creating and implementing new laws and policies trying to make major changes, when truthfully, its the small, positive changes that create positive results. It's the same way every technology that was ever created came to be. They all started with a simple, subtle idea. So please, let's try to think small before thinking big when it comes to making changes. If one is building a brick house, he or she doesn't begin with the whole house, rather they start brick by brick, with the brick being the fundamental basis and structure of the whole house.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I'm not really interested changing main topics because I'm usually very interested in what is on but you guys do end up sometimes just needing to fill a little time here or there.

You could add one or 2 short regular segments that can be added in, such as a weekly 30 seconds of survival. This could be an economic survival tip or 2012 tip that comes from a poster. They could be useful and/or entertaining.

You might also look at having a minute of "Everything That Will Stick" which could be weird but TRUE things that come up on the site and only need only a few sentences to go over. These can be real bits of information that rate a nod but don't fit a format.

Just a few ideas to add in some of the interesting and entertaining things worth hearing about without having to change the entire focus of the show. They lend themselves to comedy which you both do very well.

Like the show as is. Keep up the good work. Good luck in 2009

[edit on 16-12-2008 by badgerprints]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Got to say Dave - from my "member first" perspective - I like it the way it is.

The current format is light-hearted, personable and "warm", as is befitting of the flagship ATS Show - you get the laughs and the great interviews at the same time. The show fills a niche thats sadly missing on the 'net, and a 90 min running time seems to work fine.

If anything - I'd like to hear of sightings from outside North America, but thats about all

"If it ain't broke don't fix it"

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Hello Davey

I would like to hear my name on your show

I think the first posts idea is realy good and you should consider it! It will hopefully get the listeners involved even more on ATS!

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I'll give you the biggest tip you guys on mix could ever receive. I try to listen to your shows, really I do. I usually see some good headlines for your shows, and some stellar guests. Your show would be 100% top notch... if you didn't put me to sleep first.

Im sure you 2 are good guys, and Im sure you have a lot to share. But why on earth does it seem like every time I tune into your program you guys are talking about yourselves? I mean, I understand you may have a fan base, and by you I mean the show hosts. I actually stopped listening to your program as a casual ufo/conspiracy enthusiast, but your constant blabber about yourselves is so damn boring I literally fall asleep before you ever get to the good stuff. Some shows it seems as if you blather about yourselves the entire program.

I am obviously not a fan of "dave rabbit" and "johnny anonymous" (people take you a lot more serious if you stop using fictional titles btw). I do not have posters of either of them on my wall, and I don't believe there is a "dave rabbit" or "johnny anonymous" fan club (though I could be mistaken).

I guess the point im trying to make is...

More Discussion of Topical Issues, Less blather about the hosts.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I agree with Neformore.
Great the way it is, but, since so many here are from outside North America - would be great to get more interviews from people outside, or coverage of such.

Thankers!
Looking Forward to 2009!

Happy Holidays All!

It's been a great year!

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Random member interviews.

Pick an interesting, good contributing member and interview them for 5 min or so.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I think you two should do live shows, streamed over the net, complete with live call in's for people to be able to ask your guest's questions. Syndicate the show, let stations sign up to carry them. And perhaps, it may even get big enough to get carried and syndicated on terrestrial broadcast too.

Perhaps not just radio, but also video too.

Be cool to see the ATS MIX graphic for an opening intro on a major cable and over air/satellite network.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 16-12-2008 by RFBurns]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I think every other month you guys should invite prominent debunker skeptic types on the show and allow members to try and stump them with questions and information. This could involve 9/11, JFK assassination, UFOs, Aliens, etc. That would be interesting.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join