It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Spokesperson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
What the hell is Jennifer Garner doing promoting jobs at the CIA and also why does her head seem to be detached and floating in a red laced void?

www.cia.gov...

Now they're actually getting celebritites to sell government jobs to people. This is almost as bad as the military making that shooter video game.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Ah yes, you mean America's army!!

the US Military's propaganda for the youth of today! like they need more conditioning and training for the military. and go watch SWAT kids! learn to love your masters and feds. NOT

ah screw it, im going to play some air force delta. im too blind to legitimately fly a real yf-23 blackwidow in real life, anyway

[Edited on 4/5/2004 by AlnilamOmega]

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
probably because of her role in "alias." that's the best i've got. besides, why not use someone's popularity to get jobs? that's how shoe, cola, and clothing companies do it.

she's wearing a black shirt or something, that's why her head seems to be floating. the red lace? i dunno what it means, but i have the urge to go work for the CIA...

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
She works on Alias, but what the hell does she really know about CIA jobs...heh, just seems like such a transparent publicity stunt for both sides.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by meddled
She works on Alias, but what the hell does she really know about CIA jobs...heh, just seems like such a transparent publicity stunt for both sides.

she was reading a script, no doubt. and she even said something along the lines of, "in real life the cia does..."

and i go back to my statement about this being no different than other television ads.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   
It is strictly because of her role as CIA field agent on Alias. Lot's of young people watch and want to be just like Sydney on the show. So, since the CIA is hurting for new recruits, they are capitalizing on Jenifer G and the popularity

[Edited on 5-4-2004 by dreamrebel]

new topics

top topics

join