It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Psychic or Physical power do you want and what would you do with it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Hey guys,

Because there are a lot of threads about supernatural powers i started to wonder what powers people do like to have and what they would do with it.

I would like to be invisible and like to be able to fly.

You can do all the good in the world with it. For example: expose all the dirty little things governments do to their people. And the flying is just for kicks

I would fly to Area 51, turn invisible and have a look, with a camera ofcourse.
I would fly to Guantanamo Bay and have a look whats really happening.
I would fly to the girls dressing room, turn invisible and stay there for a few hours.

[edit on 15/12/08 by TheNetherlands]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
That's funny - I would choose the same powers - invisibility and flight.
I think it would be beneficial to be able to turn invisible for monitoring purposes and flight would make it possible to get around fast, without traffic or obstacles, and to get an aerial view of my subject.

Super strength would be a 3rd possibility - but if you can be invisible and/or fly you would not need to be challenge by others or obstacles that may pose a threat or require lifting/moving/smashing/etc.

Nice thread!

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I would choose invisibility (this would need to include the inability to be heard, touched, etc. during a period of disguise--don't want someone bumping into me!).

I would infiltrate governments and varied agencies, gathering any available information of misdeeds and exposing it to the public. It would be fascinating to listen in on sensitive meetings and private conversations. -- I imagine this is a common dream for many ATSers.

I would relish becoming an assassin (an invisible assassin!), taking out the bad guys the world over. Can you imagine what those fighters currently raping and slaughtering across the continent of Africa, for instance, would do if they found themselves dropping like flies with no perceptible enemy? Just call it a sign from God, right boys?

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
As much as I hate to be a copy cat I would also choose being able to fly. Just because I think it would fun.

Perhaps the ability to also read minds. I would be the best psychotherapist ever and I would finally be able to understand why men do all those crazy things.

top topics

join