It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Michigan... (weather rant)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Hey bitch,
Listen up. It's spring. Did you miss that #ing memo? If you did, well you know now, so cut the below freezing bull# outa the program until late November. I'm serious. I know where you live, and I will kick your ass if I have to. You got the sunny part down, good job with that. It was warming up too, but you screwed that up somehow. Nice #ing work, you asshat! It's time to stop dicking us around and getting us sick with your screwed up weather, capice? Good!

Sincerely pissed off at you,
Jeremiah

EDIT: yay for creative ranting!

[Edited on 4/5/2004 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
If your bitching works, let me know, here in upstate NY, same problems!!! It was all nice, now its #ty!
I HATE snow!!

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Listen here #head,
Did you not get my last little note? I'm sure you did, you ass. Anyway, you must not have taken me seriously. I spent 7 hours today doing yardwork in overcast, 35 degree weather. That wasn't according to our plan, now was it dip#? NO! No it wasn't. What did you screw up this time? Well, the only think you did right was it hasn't rained yet today. Let's just leave it at that, okay? Good. Also, you seem to be in cahoots with other states. Cut that # out, you don't need them. If they want to screw over their population, let them, but you don't have to do it too! Now listen, dickweed, starting tomorrow and until I say further it will be between 70 and 80 degrees, about 60% humidity, and sunny! Do you got that, bitch? Good.

Still wanting to kick your ass,
Jeremiah

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I live close to Buffalo and like 3 days ago i got close to 6 inches of snow. :shk:

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
shall i be evil and tell you it's a sunny, warm, balmy 80 something degree day here in south florida? hmmmmm

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
**packing bags and moving to south florida**
F* Upstate NewYork!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I live in Illinois, and was just down in Longboat Key, Sarasota, FL (near tampa) a couple weeks ago...it was perfect weather all week, and now I'm back here and it's hell...(waiting for summer)

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The weather finally cut me a break today and its about 70 degrees now. Last week it was down in the 30's...spring has finally arrived.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
You little bitch,
You really hate me, don't you? I swear to god, you damned state. You know what I did this past weekend? I went to INDIANA!! That's right, INDIANA! And what does Indiana have? Besides NASCAR and Amish people, I mean. It has weather in the 60s and 70s, THAT'S WHAT!!! You know what happened to me like an hour ago? I went outside to move my car and i was pelted by FREEZING RAIN!!! It's April Friggen 12th!! It's supposed to be nice and sunny. I can understand a nice spring shower, but not freezing rain. You're just lucky I came back. Damn you Michigan. Damn you to hell!

Hating you eternaly,
Jeremiah

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Where do you live Kid? I'm only 3 hrs. from Detriot and we had a nice day until after supper, then it got cold real quick.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
in detroit itself... it was cold all day today. sunny for a few hours this morning, but still cold.

new topics

top topics

join