It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ego's and the Truth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I found a site which shook me to my core. I read and re-read the wisdom on this site and I have to agree with it 100%.

After reading it I believe that 99.9% believe the BS of our everyday lives, thus never having the guts to step out of the illusions.

Be honest with yourself when you read what is posted on the site.

Resurrection of the Truth Lost

There is a war between fiction and the truth in our minds, scarcity is such a fiction in a universe made of energy. There is no battle between good and evil in the universe. There is either being connected or being separate from everything. Ego source connected or ego source disconnected. Each perspective produces a different response to the world and the events we participate in as well as our relationships. Each perspective produces different emotions and thoughts. Living the truth. We are not separate only different, a different manifestation of the very same thing from the very same source.

It would be effortless to live the truth if not for the fact that so many are operating under fictions which stops the flow and natural order, creating conflict. In order to survive many choose to subscribe to the fictions and play the game. To not do so one would tend to die in poverty although perhaps happy and at peace. So there are strong incentives to deny your self.

[edit on 15-12-2008 by Realtruth]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
True words. It's easier (or so it seems) to go with the concensus reality than it is to follow your own gut. I'm someone who will die poor as a beggar but content i think
. Never could be bothered with the way things go around here. Anyway, nice read. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The biggest obstacle to living the truth definitely is the illusion. The masters of the illusion have cleverly hidden the truth from us since the beginning of our existence.

Now that I have been 'awakened', my struggle is: how do I work a daily 9-5 job in the company of the sleeping masses, and at the same time cultivate the most important relationship of all, that which is with our-selves and ultimately with the infinite creator? (The weekends are a saving grace, as I can meditate and really concentrate!)

How do some of you manage out there at this challenging time? I really wish everyone would just wake up! then we could turn this whole thing right back on them- In your face illuminati - we know who you are, we know we are all ONE, your charade is over!

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

I know I love weekends for that same reason. I used to love them for the partying, but spirituality is so much more interesting. I too, wish people would wake up.It's hilarious you try to tell people about any little bit of "unsubscribed truth" and they immediately attack. They wont even hear the evidence!!! grr i'm glad it's -40 (c) with the windchill here today or i wouldn't be here, inching towards truth! I'd be at work, inching towards physiotherapy!! lol

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay

Now that I have been 'awakened', my struggle is: how do I work a daily 9-5 job in the company of the sleeping masses, and at the same time cultivate the most important relationship of all, that which is with our-selves and ultimately with the infinite creator? (The weekends are a saving grace, as I can meditate and really concentrate!)

Great question! How in the hell do we decompress?

How do we slip out of the routine that we have worked so hard for and how do we let the people in our lives we love and support go.

I can see it now. I am giving up my ego honey so I am just going to sit here and do nothing. The kids will have to feed themselves.

I wish I had an answer.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
I wish I had an answer.

I have the same problem and my "answer" is that I'm just going to go through the motions and play the role to society for my friends and family, until the system gives out. Which I don't think is going to be very long, maybe 3 or 4 years max. At that point I think there will be ample excuses for experimenting with all sorts of new ways of interacting with our world.

Btw, great thread!

[edit on 15-12-2008 by bsbray11]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
[
I have the same problem and my "answer" is that I'm just going to go through the motions and play the role to society for my friends and family, until the system gives out. Which I don't think is going to be very long, maybe 3 or 4 years max. At that point I think there will be ample excuses for experimenting with all sorts of new ways of interacting with our world.

Btw, great thread!

I am in the same boat as you. Play the game, because I have a feeling in my gut it is all going to change by 2012. This illusion we have created will expire soon.

And thanks for the compliment

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
There are those whom were not disconnected from source at birth.
For connected ones, selling out to ego/temptation/insentives is the greatest sin of all.

There is a war going on between good and evil in our reality, god is not duelistic in nature, there is only one god, the "source" of all, source is the flow of time, the people, the landscapes, the air we breath, and all of space and time. Source is constantly moving in and through all forms, in totality, of life in existance. Source motivation's are/is pure love and devotion to the ALL and the ONE. That is why there is no war actually happening, beacuse all things move with source and no matter which way we go, the movement of source cannot be stopped. Wether or not we align to this movement, we are all apart of it, wether we go with this ebb and flow or not, we are all playing some role.

This war is going on within self and all of creation through us. The chaotic nature of this reality is not without order, cohesion, and precision laid out through the ALL. Everything has purpose and is not just simply cohesive distruction and duality. What we are seeing is just the nuts and bolts to our universe and not the soul/essence/mind of it. That which we see and understand is only 10% of all there is. UFO's, lights in the sky and dreams are not fully understood and are not apart of the 10%
The idea that we can only use 10% of our brain comes from the fact that people are unable to utalize information or knowledge coming from above the 10% of that which is allready known from the unknown. Simply, many people do not accept the unknown nor attempt to understand very clearly.
To Deny is not not an attempt at discovery, so you know. To deny is a response in not being able to dicern(or see) information.

What we see around us, the terror, is a reflection coming from within us and others. There are others who run the show in the manifestation of each of our demon's to the fullest, like a boyonet holding a string to our brains, tickling, pushing, manipluated, playing with the heads of many.

Can you be at peace even when in complete and utter terror, pain and hell? It's a different path for the ones who are aware, its a different way to view life, and if massive pain is enough to deter you from falling inlove with yourself and the delight of all, to bring love and happiness to the all, you were never aware to begin with. People who are aware, are in massive pain and are super-sensative to everything, otherwise they are just serving the gods of ego, which is in this realm.
People cannot be expected to accept something which is nothing they have ever been told, or understand. People will follow anything but their own self, people are easy prey. Throughout all of history there have been ones who know and have seen the truth, these have been prosecuted and chased to the ends of the earth and silenced as an example of what is to come of those who choose to follow that path. We are living in a constant state of fear which we allow to survive because of ego and from our inability to understand the simple fact that, if we all stand up we win.

We have the choice everytime we make any decision to act from fear or from love, and only we can decide which is which. It gets constricting, as we may appear to be crossing lines in our own mind, not to mention how hard it is to make the actual choice when we know what it is. Making the choice is sometimes the only way we can know, if were intouch with our feelings and aware and were trying to understand we will know in time. If we make a choice and its not apparent that it was not the right choice for you later, you do not have to keep repeating the same mistakes, which many poeple seem to do
Eventually when we make the right choice, we will have learned and we will feel something special inside, like filling up with love.

The more intouch and aware the faster you will learn, but that does not make the choice any easier, maybe harder with more choices, but geator with more rewards. We are, in this life, a reflection of ourselves in all times. Great old souls will find themsevles learning quick, becuase they are just remembering what they allready learned along long time ago.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   

I guess we need to wake up. I was thinking about this alot on another thread about how messed up in the head we are to actually see each other as separate. Our prominent attitudes exist because of our supportive emotions and beliefs we find important. We must realize those ideas and emotions can't exist without one another. The system says "you are important/unimportant". Compare all you want, but you are not going to find anything more or less significant than you can find from within yourself or anything else for that matter.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
People need to be selfish to survive. The system forces us to use money to survive. Each man for himself. How to end the system ?

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
As long as man has been on this earth, we have had to provide food and shelter for ourselves and our families. It's necessary.

Ego will always be involved. How much food do you have? How nice is your shelter? How hard do you have to work for it? It's obviously meant to be a part of the human experience.

I appreciate the sentiments of the OP and I agree with it in large part, but one could easily over-think the issue. You just have to do your best, make the best circumstances you can and be happy as much as possible, even when the chips are down. Unhappiness comes from the ego of comparing your lot to others. Their human experience is not necessarily meant to be the same as yours and vice versa.

[edit on 16/12/2008 by kosmicjack]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

The Ego is not the sole problem, it is that we the self let the Ego's run our lives, instead of the higher self.

I believe the Ego is suppose to protect us, but actually ends up being our worst enemy and you are correct it is about the experience, but why let the ego dictate how you are going to experience life?

I had a wise person told me once, what is in control, your mind/ego, body, or higher self, if it is the first two then you will have very little control or what you perceive and experience.

Peace.

[edit on 16-12-2008 by Realtruth]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Oh, I'm afraid that which is operating behind the seems (scenes) is indeed very much in control in our Sol system region. As Above, so Below; as Within, so Without: the Real Reflects the Unreal, and the ancient awareness determines it to be illusion, maya, holographic, including everything about it (there is NO SOLID MATTER).

Ego hardly plays at the role of waking up: mankind is not nearly as disconnected as is believed...Each member of humanity has an Energy Self (some call it an aura), called the Double. At the Subconscious & Supraconscious levels, it feels & knows what is actually going on: the Conscious level, where most 'life' is lived by humanity, must pretend to go along with the mighty Rulers of Mankind. In this pretense, they have become the pretense, and cannot wake up again without intense effort, nor do they wish to, for the most part. They live in a Containment Field, entirely controlled, as it has been for millenia. The fools who choose to wake up and confront this horrid Reality must be quite careful, for they are on the front lines! The rest, cowards, yes, but they realize humanity is a beaten underdog.

Now, if 'everybody' were to wake up, the Earth would be wiped from it's Orbit before those Masters of Humanity would relinquish their authority, for they would be found out, and humanity is a ferocious opponent when possessed of Power. This is not illusion. I cannot reveal the Truth behind this, for it would be rejected. However, these truths are In Place, and have been for long.

Imagine the food source animal kingdom rebelling. We'd squash that, quick. You are in the Humancoop, you just don't know it consciously.

Good luck.

[edit on 16-12-2008 by SS,Naga]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga
This is not illusion. I cannot reveal the Truth behind this, for it would be rejected. However, these truths are In Place, and have been for long.

This sounds almost like religion. I know the truth but I can't or won't tell you.

Any knowledge that I have I will reveal, but you mock people's wills and ability to make decisions for themselves.

Most understand they have been disconnected or the illusion of disconnection.

Reveal your truth as it will not be rejected.

[edit on 16-12-2008 by Realtruth]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

There is a controller hierarchy over Earth, which has been operating behind the seems (scenes) of humanity for endless millenia. Before I elaborate a little further, let's consider:

1) The inconceivably brilliant president, Bush, running planet Earth. Uh-huh.

1) Older men with money & power beyond realization, carrying out this ruthless dominance of mankind on planet Earth for furtherance of their wills. The live, what, 80-95 years? Man, thems some smart cookies, and deserve to rule!

3) Actual hierarchal Rulers of Earth, ancient-lived, who have ochestrated this system to near-absolute perfection, and will maintain it to it's denouement (unless something shakes this plan up!).

Kindly evolve into the Subtle Awareness, and choose #3 (for the sake of following the next statements, at least).

The Archons (& co.). 50% or more of humanity awaken, and they will destroy humanity. Stock can be saved, and reproduced. Humanity is a miraculously renewable product source (humancoop).

So, there you have it. It is just my Knowing, obtained from Direct-Connect (as opposed to disconnect, thanks). Few can follow this line of revelation, for it is rejected outright. In fact, no one need worry, for 50% of humanity is not going to wake up, soon. It is an individual effort.

Earth is Alive, yes. Sorry to those who disagree. Cosmic Consciousness will reveal this; few have heard of it; many less have experienced it. Connecting to the Soul of All-Being (direct-connect) is a statement of personal experience, not a common fallacy.

I do not know where to tell people to look to resolve this, what with the programming they have accepted, nor the maintained blocks in place that are encountered when inner knowing is desired.

Start with Ingo Swann. No dummy, there. He'll take you through it, with power and authenticity. One can penetrate further from that source.

Thanks for the come-out. So, now do your part: come-out. Do you know what you're dealing with? I hardly believe it likely. As said, good luck. If you choose, you can do it.

Plenty of wonderful threads here on ATS, but the infromation tends to lead to furtherance of confusion, due to the nature of the mind maze, rather than eludication of this mystery behind the 'seems.'

You are operating in the Unreal, Reflected light of the REAL. First, understand that.

So, it sounds like religion? That's a good one, RT. To you. It will be accepted? It is accepted nowhere, except by the few, even on sites like ATS. I apologize for not agreeing with your OP. Now I suppose that makes me sound negative? If so, take the red pill, quick, or open the window and look out at the world around and what's been going on...for endless ages (human history). Now, that's not just 'sleeping:' it's fear.

Realtruth? That reminds me of something I heard Jack Nicholson say once...

Care for a dose? (white rabbit is ready to run!)

[edit on 16-12-2008 by SS,Naga]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

No you do not sound negative. I will not disagree with anyone, because anyone that disagrees has closed themselves off and only knows one truth.

I post questions for clarity and better understanding.

I appreciate the input and I am sure that many others do also.

The mind maze, and the five senses easily deceived I know, but the inner guide will not be deceived that is why people search, even though they get caught in religion.

The truth will be seen, I know this to be true. I can not explain how but I feel it in my soul, the veil is lifting and the powers higher than the world cartel are losing their grip. They are trying everything to maintain control, but they are not as powerful as the rest of the universe. Source is calling for us and we/ most on earth are resonating at higher vibrations, and the powers that interfere know this.

Not sure when the veil will lift, but I feel time will stop when it does. I hope I made some sense.

Again I have enjoyed reading your wise words.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Hey, I'm impressed. An intelligent response that's not ruled by ego. And I wasn't even being overtly nice, just truthful (which generally rankles most people, of course). Your username is better chosen than I'd have guessed!

Here's a post you may want to read (no comment necessary!).
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope you get some more thoughtful responses to your OP, or choose to expand your ideas further. I get tired of hot air n ego, and I've learned something here.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
HOOORAY this is my favorite thread on ATS to date!! this is what has become my main focus since a few months ago that i began my study of, control of, and suppression of the ego. this is what i believe the coming ascension is about and I LOVE that i get to share this time with yall! yall are what its all about. making it a better experience for those around and those to come. otherwise whats the point of evolution if we are deteriorating on a physical and metaphysical level ay?

anyways i believe a major factor is to show unconditional acceptance and lack of judgement. it should all stem from love, not fear.

oh and its nice to see a concentration of so many awakened

opinions?

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Suppressing the ego won't work, that's only more ego coming in the back door. Enough to realize that who you are cannot be known by the mind, but you are not ego because ego is an activity, not an actual thing. It is conditioning that began at birth, kind of like our inheritance from the world.
It takes a little courage at first to decline the "status quo" but after a while it becomes natural and feels like home.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

Then how come I have not been killed, or asked to join these forces? I was born on the front lines and could see no greator honor in death.

Your speaking FAILED knowledge that is supported by the fact that you are affraid of a surge of aggressive ackwoledgement of the soul in the form of knowledge and awarness. Once everyone is aware, people wont have to struggle so much because we would outrank and outnumber you! People would see you for who you are and not are and they would see your small numbers.

Everyone has rejected me because of this, you. This whole thing is just a silly attempt at control when people just dont know how to get up and start walking their own path. Nothing has to change for people to just get up! But I warn you, everything is going to smack in the faces like a big bang if you keep pushing this lie and it wont be pretty, there will be alot of death and killing until it turns into total lust in blood and people live only to surivive and the animal will come back and bite the heads of the handler.

People are just caged animals and they will bite when poked, thats allready evident, its only a matter of time until a massive upsurge, and they break free. I would die for my beleive's, if you beleived in anything would you?

What is it they teach you about the secrets to life?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join