It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversations with the Jedi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Hi everybody.

I think there are some people out there who really need to have a direct conversation with me sometime soon. And since I don't hear anybody else initiating it - I'm just going to go ahead and start it myself!

Do I really post on ATS? Yes, of course!

Do I really research the kind of "Fringe" topics that are prevalent on ATS and in things like the "Illuminatus!" trilogy? Yes! The Illuminati, NWO, paranormal, Aliens and UFOs, metaphysics, magick, mysticism and the occult, wicca, etc etc. I've always been fascinated by all that stuff.

Do I really think I'm the "Archangel Michael"? NO! THAT'S RETARDED!!!!!!

It was that one silly girl who first called me "Michael" - and it's just a coincidence that "Angel" is one of my all-time favorite TV shows.

Do I really think that there was a "Commander Michael" who fought in some kind of space war in our ancient history? Yes! That's what immediately jumped out at me when I first read that Revelations passage, it has resonated very strongly with me ever since, that's my story and I am sticking to it!

Do I really think I'm a "Jedi" like in the movies? Do I really think I can leap 20 feet into the air and move huge objects with my mind and zap people with lightning and stuff? NO! THAT'S RETARDED!!!!!

But I do think that people can meditate and have visions and insights and foresights and wisdom come to them, like the Jedi do in the movies, and like the Zen Buddhists and the Hindus and the Taoists and the Native Americans and Greer and Gilliland and all those wonderful people do. Heck, even the Catholics have the "Charismatic Renewal", where they pray together and invoke the "Holy Spirit" and do all the exact same stuff!

Do I really think I'm an "Evil Vampire" like David Boreanaz's "Angel" character? NO! THAT'S RETARDED!!!!!!!

But I do kind of identify with his whole soul journey of doing lots of bad stuff and hurting people and then turning to Good and fighting for redemption.
I LOVE the TV show "Angel"!!! (and Buffy deserves a close second)

Am I some kind of insane lunatic who should be locked away? NO!!! However, people have now been stalking and taunting me for SO long, that it makes me want to carve out their tongues when they do it. That whole deal is going to end very, very, very badly, unless people cut that sh
out!!

I just want SOMEONE to have a direct conversation with me about all this stuff. Real nice and calm and relaxed and friendly-like, like I'm doing in this post.

See? It's really not that hard, is it? I'm not being unreasonable or asking too much, am I? I'm not really such a bad guy, am I??

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Bad..no.
Annoying ..yes.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Well, sorry for being annoying, "Anonymous".

And FYI I don't plan on being around at ATS much longer.

Just trying to establish some kind of stasis and peace between myself and..... certain people, before things really get bad.... *sigh*

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Not really sure about this.

The only place I've ever seen you on ATS is here complaining about your relationship with other members and threatening to never come back.

Perhaps if you would post some original content and try to contribute you would have a better relationship with whoever these unknown people are.

Or, you could keep your word and just leave.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
The only place I've ever seen you on ATS is here complaining about your relationship with other members and threatening to never come back.

It's not my relationship with other ATS members that I'm worried about.

It's my relationship with people IRL that I'm worried about

All I really want is to be left alone and not harassed everywhere I go, but it seems that even that is asking too much....

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Bad..no.
Annoying ..yes.

Cosign completely.

edit to add that in general, you're not annoying. But all your BS about these people being after you is what's annoying. Just speaking my mind man.

[edit on 15-12-2008 by The Scarecrow]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Scarecrow
edit to add that in general, you're not annoying. But all your BS about these people being after you is what's annoying.

I get taunted, harassed and threatened just about everywhere I go, Scarecrow. Believe me, I WISH I could say it's all BS!!!

I don't mean to "annoy" everybody. I guess I should just shut up about it and pretend it's not happening, eh?

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenAge

This is (imo) your best course of action. Find these people, handle your business (and I don't mean having a conversation), then move on.

edit to that I wanna say I can relate to all this. I got enemies everywhere. 2 are just practically down the road. And my issues with them are FAR from just (and I'm not saying this is your issue) a lil misunderstanding. And that's really all I'm gonna say about that.

[edit on 15-12-2008 by The Scarecrow]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by The Scarecrow

"Handle it" how, Scarecrow?

How do you make people stop spreading gossip and taunting? A punch in the face?

Please tell me the solution, oh Master Pimp!

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenAge

A punch in the face?

Well that's a start
. Anyway, this is what I'd like to discuss here...

Originally posted by GoldenAge

If they're in RL, then why are you here talking about them? I'm just confused man.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

A punch in the face?

Well that's a start

Yeah, doesn't work quite so well when it's your coworkers though

If they're in RL, then why are you here talking about them? I'm just confused man.

Why do you think?

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Hmm..

Maybe they post here or something? Or maybe their family members do?

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   

BINGO!

"They" know that I post here, I know that "they" are on here, some of them at least, they know that I know that they know, I know that they know that I know that they know, etc etc....

Welcome to quite possibly the most F
up psychological warfare EVER!

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Interesting.

Well, hopefully it'll get resolved soon.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

LOL. And monkeys might fly outta my butt!

That's why I'm leaving soon. This Sh
s gone too far man, far too far!!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Is this a reunion of old members?Jedi try talking in a mirror if you want a conversation.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azador
Jedi try talking in a mirror if you want a conversation.

Hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaa.

Funny

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Then by all means, prove you are a man of your word AND GO ALREADY!

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   

What are you talking about????

I tried to get some sense by checking some previous postings you had made out but after the first few you seem to always violate tc's.

What exactly are you talking about?

Try taking it easy when you are posting as it looks like you are just bombarding any readers with incoherent non-sense.

Are you being bullied?

What does this have to do with Jedi's, monkey's flying out your butt and the S hitting the F?

Are you talking about ATS or RL or both?

[edit on 16-12-2008 by XXXN3O]

top topics

join