It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle Caught on Mobile Phone.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted before but it is compelling by it's nature and others of like design. These days who knows what to believe? Here is the link.

southeastasianews.org...
South east asia News Black Triangle caught on video ...

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
It's been posted many times before, you should do a search next time.

The vid is just CGI, nothing to see here.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I really want this to be real, but it does look a little bit CGI-ish to me. I really can't tell one way or the other though.

The "warping" at the end looks pretty fake though.

Anymore info on this vid? Any other witnesses? There must be more witnesses if that thing hovered there like that.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
A fairly obvious cgi at that. Everything is grainy except the triangle.

Does anyone ever do a search before they post anymore?

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
As previously mentioned, there've been several threads started over this "video"... directly over Paris, France yet oddly enough no media coverage aside from this "camera phone footage"

Triangular UFO over Paris - July '08

Hope this helps.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
This is now doubt cgi, the craft is too smooth compared to the background. Also the movement and manuvours do not match the background in some places. When the camera goes out of focus the craft disappears for a millisecond.

I wish people wouldnt create these fake videos as it ruins other videos that could be real.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I'm no expert but it looks like a good try at a UFO video, the giveaways in my book are the sharp image of the 'craft' as opposed to the blurry background, and then as the camera moves its tries to focus on the distance in the background.
However even when the camera is 'pointed' at the 'craft' the image turns blurry when it should have sharpened.
Just my 2p and non scientific comments

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
It could be a movie of a "amped-up" plane...

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
This is CGI!!

The framerate of the video is too high compared to crappy mobile phone video captures.

Case closed.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

If you are pointing to a previous thread about this as well as other members, I don't understand why you keep this thread open.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
THAT SITE MADE MY COMP> STICK!!!

Just when everything was operating smoothly too...

Thanks for the diseased site.

"These" are the types of crazy conspiracy sites that give us a bad wrap.

And bog down our Computers.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaulKCA it is compelling by it's nature

How is it compelling? The sound is on and not one "Oh my GOD" or even a comment?

Originally posted by antar
And bog down our Computers.

Zonealarm... free... stops the bogs

[edit on 15-12-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
im sorry but this footage of the tr-3b is not fake.

firstly, the more pixelated sky is a result of nothing being there accept for a sky reflecting city lights. the triangle craft has less pixels cos its closer, more defined and real!

and if i were filming this i wouldnt be screaming or anything either, i know this because i saw the exact same round light and flash in another part of europe.

just to add...search the net for paris triangle sighting, as this thing was witnessed by other people on the ground in Paris. It wasnt just caught on this video.

some youtube clips of the Paris sighting end with a Roxio commercial. Then people say it was made using Roxio. Well people should firts find out exactly what Roxio as a film editor is capable of. And also...if it is possible to fake this using Roxio or any other way...well lets see...who out there can make their own version like this one?

And i would like to just repeat...for you people that think the footage is fake and that the round light and flash looks fake as crap...well...that bit i can say forsure does happen, as thats the bit ive seen, in real life. i saw 2 lights and flashes, one was a huge white round light and flash which happened almost simultaneously with a fluorescent green round light. over the adriatic sea, year 1999-2000. 1.30 am. time of the serbia kosovo conflict, when the us navy were somewhere in the adriatic.

this thing is real...the question is where does the technology come from and what is it capable of?

im sure that some people out there know.

its just sad that such a craft, the sightings and technology will be confined to conspiracy theory internet sights, as this thing is real, its flying around, someone has this technology, and the general public should be talking about this.

new topics

top topics

join