It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who has more power over people

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Who is more powerful in the world of America. Is it the Supreme Court Justice who has the final say on whether or not a law passes and is deemed constitutional. Or is it the Chairman of the Federal Reserve, who has power over money and commerce.

Who has more power over us and everything that we can and cannot do. Let us discuss this.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
First, "world" and "America" do not belong so related as you did in your opening post. The world maybe influenced by America to a certain degree, but control of one is not necessarily control of the other.

I am going to base this on the "world" aspect, since that would apply to more people here.

The US Supreme Court Justice is not a world player. They are a US based appellate court decided on by the US President and US Senate. That pretty much takes them out of the world picture. As a federal appeals court, it is their job to be the final word on controversial cases, between states, or states and citizens. You only appeal to them when you cannot get justice at the local and state level. Beyond that, they dont actually have a lot of authority over how you live your life.

So, who controls you? Who has highest authority over you?

I would think that the heads of the central banking system have the highest power. They control the money that everyone cherishes so deeply. They have so ingrained the need for printed coin and bill that the world has forgotten how to live without it.
Think about it. Every single aspect of your daily waking and sleeping life depends on your ability to acquire and transfer wealth. Without it, you could not and would not be on this site asking this question.
The central banks have proven their control over the worlds governments, which are the powers that control the lesser masses, like puppets controlling puppets.

The only people who feel somehow, or somewhat, free from this control are the people who live "off the grid". They are still subject to their own countries law enforcement, but they have a bit more freedom without the worry of being in the financial system.

[edit on 15-12-2008 by wheresthetruth]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by wheresthetruth

I was using the term "world" as a play on words, because as most people from outside America say we live in our own little world.

I do appreciate your info and opinion on the matter. I do feel that the Fed has the supreme power in this country. Even before the creation of the fed, the major backing cabal still held the power to create and destroy wealth in this country.

It needs to be brought in under a regulatory committee possibly that actually has to answer to someone. The chairman is picked by the president i believe every 12 years. But, beyond that they have total autonomy and freedom to make their own decisions about what is best about the economy.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
power in numbers the people as a whole have more power than any of the state rulers

thats what we must remember, if we unite in one voice, it is we who reign over the land

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
interesting question. i'm going with the banks all the way. while the SC justices have lots of power they are confined to wait for problems to be brought to them on a silver platter. the banks are free to create problems and also have the freedom to continue doing whatever it is that they want to do.

notice that the central bank was removed twice in america. (hope that's right) it keeps coming back.

so in essence, i suppose the most power belongs to those capable of sustaining their way of life over a longer period of time.

new topics

top topics

join