It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Energy source

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Hi everybody,

I just wanted to share with you something that I recently bought: a new portable generator of electricity made by a company called Medis, which has been producing the ONLY portable generator of electricity in the world.

This thing is the size of a bar of soap and when squeeze it will give you the power to power devices any time any where. The Medis will do three things simultaneously: 1. Power any cell phone you and your family or your business partners have. 2. It will give light to a flash light for more than 100 hours and 3. It will give you entertainment and news by providing power to a radio or MP3. I did some research and there is NOTHING in the world today that can do this simultaneously. And that is just the beginning. They invented the formula for creating and generating electricity in the safe, eco-friendly manner. Their technology does not produce heat, is light, it does not smell and it will empower the world.

You can get the device at www.amazon.com..., but there is more information at www.medistechnologies.com... and poweritanywhere.com...

Hope you find this useful!

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
You aren't by any chance, affiliated with this company are you?

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
unbelievable device!

it generates 1 watt of power

this is super useful for camping and shtf stuff

i'm getting one

Here's a video on CNBC about the device

[edit on 14-12-2008 by warrenb]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
unbelievable device!

it generates 1 watt of power forever

this is super useful for camping and shtf stuff

i'm getting one

Hey, I checked out the spec sheet and the video link and didn't see a "run time" before exhausted... (it eluded to 18 months of storage capability which I assume is an expiration date) what do you mean 1 watt of power forever.. did I miss something (quite possible)?

[edit on 14-12-2008 by infolurker]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Its a usefull device for sure, but the selling gimic is misleading. To say it will power whatever you or your family needs is like saying it will power devices other than simple cell phones or i-gadgets or flashlights.

Perhaps they should be specific in their ad campaign before they get slapped with false advertising.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

Nah, looks like you get 20-30 hours of power per cartridge, though they're vague on exact power output. It's a liquid fuel-cell device, not mechanically charged by squeezing, as I first though when I read the OP. The squeezing just fills the liquid from the cartridges into the fuel cell. Replacement cartridges are $20 a pop, and empty ones must be recycled.

I'm not too impressed.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
cibernetic,

You are a retard and even worse a retard who works for this company. This is a one time use device that provides power for 20 hours just like batteries do. IMO it is far less interesting than a rechargeable battery pack that can be reused hundreds of times.

- PM

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Primordal

my understanding is that you can crack it open and fill it with water to re-generate the hydrogen

maybe I misunderstood the technology behind it

ah well

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Ok so it sounds like its an awesome product, but theres one thing i want to know. so it says it is a eco-friendly product yeah. well thats when its being used what about in the production of the product..

cheers for the info on this product as well

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...(electricity)

make your own !

this company just redesigned the battery skin ! same workings inside.

they rebranded the battery !

laptop battery last up to 4 hours car battery lasts for up to months ! hmm

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I don't think it's a gimmic.

Check out this exerpt from this medis web page:

The DLFC technology is a platform technology that can be extended to other fuel cell product offerings beyond the current Power Pack product. By extending our established technology to larger format fuel cell products, Medis is in a unique position to create an entire family of fuel cell products that provide a cost effective high performance solution. We have already developed and demonstrated several higher power (5W to 20W) fuel cells prototypes for military and consumer applications and we are working now to develop our second generation products. In addition, we have demonstrated a 400W system for military UAV applications.

400W system for UAV...

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
This is just amazing! I bought one of this fuel cells on-line and can't believe the amount of energy it produces.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Not as bad as current generators that always need a load or they
blow up.

The current is there, you just need a voltage and its go time.
The EE model does not exist without cause.

I hear of palm sized devices but have not been near any.
Works on ionization of some sort like induced radiation or
radium radioactivity or even air breakdown but have no idea
if such a device would power a car as many might say.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Link to cold fusion pdf

The French Academy printed a brief report by Pierre Curie and his collaborator
Albert Laborde in 1903 to announce that the newly recognized
metal radium was always a little warmer than its surroundings.1 The metal
gave off heat continuously without suffering apparent change. In a later memoir,
Marie Curie, Pierre’s widow, offered her appraisal.

Part of the hand warming technology.

Perhaps the paper goes into the power generation.
Cold fusion hit the news papers in the 80s with Lyne involved in some way.

top topics

join