It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Gets Shot While Girls Laugh

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Man Gets Shot While Girls Laugh

www.baltimoreexaminer.com

footage of teenagers laughing while a 46-year-old man is robbed at gunpoint and then shot in a Chinese carry out. Two teens have been charged as adults, but the rest will probably not be charged for their callous attitude. Detectives told Luke Broadwater that shopkeepers continued taking orders and serving customers while the man bled on their floor, refusing him shelter behind the counter.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.tucsonweekly.com

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Well I don't know what to say
Should I comment on the girls laughing?

in.youtube.com...

Or at the comments in the youtube link

That's horrible for people to do, I can't even imagine laughter, but that doesn't mean that you must jump to racism.

What about that white guy pissing on a dying elderly woman instead of calling an ambulance just for youtube views?

Or I don't know how many more examples I can give.

www.baltimoreexaminer.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Pretty disgusting...

The sick part is that the girls feed off the robbers, the robbers feed off of the girls. If one did not have the other this situation would have been take the wallet and leave (money robbery). This was a different situation where one was trying to impress the other, and the girls fully encouraged this situation.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Ya I am sure those crooks and their laughing groupies consider themselves real cool and real badarses now. Well to those kinds of ingrates, that is the only way they can get any boost to their own low self asteem and put themselves barely above the level of sewer trash.

Hope they all get the fullest punishement allowed by law.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
well since i never leave home without my 45 and ccw after there were some dead people laying there maybe i would be allowed tolaugh and take home my order.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Emotional responses are a learned behavior. And emotional responses to stress can sometimes seem bizarre. While I'm sure it would seem more appropriate for them to scream in terror, their laughter doesn't necessarily denote callousness. And if it does, I wonder more about the development of that callousness and how to deal with that rather than judging them for it.

It's a sad situation all the way around.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TravelerintheDark

actually i would consider it more to be apathy. i believe you help your fellow people when they are in need of help such as this. thank god when i was a fireman my callousness didn't keep me from getting out of bed at 3 in the morning to risk my life to save your house and family.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfoot1212

Then you obviously made an excellent career choice and I commend you for that. But if you'll excuse me for not condemning those who aren't quite so heroic. If we all were, we wouldn't need firemen, policemen, soldiers, or any of a number of others that our society rightfully sees fit to deem heroic.

Not everyone can do those jobs, and I don't think it fair if we pretend they can. Or assume they're any less human.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfoot1212
well since i never leave home without my 45 and ccw after there were some dead people laying there maybe i would be allowed tolaugh and take home my order.

I agree with you bigfoot.......What the crap is wrong with this young generation?...........I'm like you, there would be a few in the floor if they pulled that on me.............

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Absolute insanity!

Onlookers laughing.

Shopkeepers carrying on business as usual?

I hope they go out of business ASAP and people refuse to do business with them. I also hope book is thrown at them for failing to render aid. This was after the fact and they still did nothing? Some people might be too scared to face gun toting criminals but there is no excuse to not render aid and help the man after departure.

Just two more news stories like this and I'm burying myself in a hole and living out my days. Humanity is sick and twisted.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
firemen are a must(ty all)- accidents do happen so we need them. i have less apprehension running into a burning building in a nice place than some place in crackville usa but i still would knowing i may be shot .but to show no compassion to another human being lying and dying on the floor i just do not agree with. i don't care what race, ethnicity, whatever -i would surely help you if even what you did and deserved it. i think the people who couldn't even call 911( and all teenagers have cell phones nowadays which is another topic) they should be arrested and charged and the store owners too- i know they have a phone. to leave a shot man bleeding on the floor and not help is UNACCEPTABLE

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
oh and i forgot to add- how would those girls like it if they were beaten and raped and 10 guys stood around laughing? maybe they should think about that- but they won't

top topics

join