It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell the Devil you love him

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
How do you know "

Because God says so all throughout scripture. Satan is pure evil. He has no love. This is what your bible says. He told it to thousands of saints. St Gemma used to be beaten by the devil almost weekly for a period. padre Pio seen him, and satan used to screem terribly at him and beat him/

He has no grace. He's fixed in a state of evil. He cannot convert. That's why god says in scripture that once you are in hell you are fixed in that state, no more graces. This is impossible to explain to you.

everything is flowers and peaches and cream with you Anne. Which mean as far as I can see you are still in spiritual childhood the saints talked about.

where Christ said.

" feed them with milk not meat "

you don't understand yet from what I am reading, what the devil is.

Now I love this one.

" who created evil "

and then

"what did Jesus say?
LOVE your enemies!!!!
and so i love *satan*, too - and *satan* knows it.
which makes us not enemies! "

see what you did there was ask me who created evil after I said that the devil is the head of evil, implying that God is evil. And yet you say you follow Christ teachings to love your enemies, the same one who you just implied was evil.

So what is it? Is God evil or good?

God didn't create evil. It's a lack of grace. There is no love in the soul. They key attribute of God is love. He can't force us to use it or have it because of choice.

"(isn't the grace of GOD sufficient for all??)
like i already said, you haven't tried.
the #1 way to get rid of one's enemies is to love them.
Abraham Lincoln knew this and so did Jesus.
Love your enemies
bless them that curse you
do good to them that hate you
and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you
why do you not obey Jesus?"

Yes the grace of God is sufficient FOR PEOPLE NOT IN HELL YET. There's a big difference.

Loving satan will do no good. He can't love. He's fixed in that state forever. In the OT they talk about Gods blessings leaving.

They talked about posession " I have a devil "

Once God leaves a soul, the soul is fixed in that state of evil. They can't love for anything. Graces are no more in that soul.

So I can love satan but it will do no good. He can't feel.

peace Anne.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by JesusisTruth]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
sorry I meant they talk about hardened hearts. Solomon says God hardened my heart. I myself feel it from time to time.

It's like a dry period without feelings.

peace.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth
How do you know "

Because God says so all throughout scripture.

please tell me where.

Satan is pure evil. He has no love. This is what your bible says. He told it to thousands of saints. St Gemma used to be beaten by the devil almost weekly for a period. padre Pio seen him, and satan used to screem terribly at him and beat him/

my bible doesn't mention those saints at all.

He has no grace. He's fixed in a state of evil. He cannot convert. That's why god says in scripture that once you are in hell you are fixed in that state, no more graces. This is impossible to explain to you.

why? because i'm not indoctrinated?

where, again, does the bible say that?

everything is flowers and peaches and cream with you Anne. Which mean as far as I can see you are still in spiritual childhood the saints talked about.

you have no idea.

ever heard of "the peace that passeth understanding?"

Philippians 4:8
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

i like to think on those things. if it makes you think that everything is "peaches and cream" with me, then so be it. maybe it is, but not because i'm not as spiritually mature as you think you are.

that's hubris on your part.

where Christ said.

" feed them with milk not meat "

you don't understand yet from what I am reading, what the devil is.

i understand the bible far better than you think.
i also understand what "the devil" is far better than you think.

and it was Paul that mentioned milk vs. meat.

God didn't create evil.

it seems that perhaps you don't know the bible as well as you might think.

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

why do you not obey Jesus?

well, you didn't answer!
did Jesus or did Jesus not say "LOVE YOUR ENEMIES?"

Matthew 5:43-48
Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. (44) But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; (45) That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. (46) For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? (47) And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? (48) Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

you disobey his commandments of love.
no where does it say "everyone EXCEPT satan!"

Yes the grace of God is sufficient FOR PEOPLE NOT IN HELL YET. There's a big difference.

where does it say that???

1 Timothy 2:3-6
For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; (4) Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. (5) For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; (6) Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth

sorry I meant they talk about hardened hearts. Solomon says God hardened my heart. I myself feel it from time to time.

It's like a dry period without feelings.

peace.

i'm sorry that you feel that way, sometimes!

sincerely, i am.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
" tell me where the bible says that "

It says he's in hell. He's pure evil. The father of lies. He cannot convert. After death God will show you this. He can't recieve any more graces. This is unexplainable to you.

" my bible doesn't mention those saints at all. "

Sure it does. Not only does it mention future saints, but prophets who would see visions and dreams and prophecy in the end times. It doesn't say specific names. But comeone. You know it does.

"why? because i'm not indoctrinated?

where, again, does the bible say that? "

No because you haven't reached understanding on what grace and hell is.

He's fixed in a state of evil. that's what hell is. God says they will suffer eternally when they get there.

"you have no idea.

ever heard of "the peace that passeth understanding?"

Yea I heard of it but it doesn't say the peace that (replaces) the understanding. No, it means the peace of being in the state of grace.

" i like to think on those things. if it makes you think that everything is "peaches and cream" with me, then so be it. maybe it is, but not because i'm not as spiritually mature as you think you are.

that's hubris on your part. "

No it's hubirs on 2,000 years of saints and prophets who talked about the spiritual life and growth in it. I get my learning from them and God.

I say peaches and cream because, hell doesn't exist to you, Satan can still convert which is imossible. You have that 70s hippy mindset. You lack understanding of what true evil is.

You cannot convert it. Antichrist, they say will be un convertable. Graces will bounce off of him like a rubber ball off of cement. love can't penetrate him.

So satan the father of evil. He has NO GRACE. He chose it. He cannot produce grace or love. loving him will do no good. Sure if he appeared to me and wooped my A@@ I would probably ignore it and not hate him.

But praying for him and loving him will not change anything. He's fixed in hell. That's why God calls hell eternal.

You're mixing up what I'm saying.

I don't hate satan. But loving him and hoping for a change is pointless.

"
and it was Paul that mentioned milk vs. meat. "

Yes that was my mistake. Paul did say that. paul was a prophet.

" well, you didn't answer!
did Jesus or did Jesus not say "LOVE YOUR ENEMIES?"

" everyone except satan "

No. You misunderstand me. I don't hate satan. What I mean is it's pointless to love him (hoping) for something good to come of it for his benefit.

He's fixed in hell. without grace. When you die you will see what I mean. I can't say anymore about it.

Bye Q anne.

"

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I tell the devil that I love him every day.
All day, every day.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

i'm asking you to show me WHERE in the bible it says the things that you are touting.

i know the bible very well. i'd like to know where i've missed these things, if i have.

don't think i'm going to just take your word on these things without some sort of evidence. this may be BTS instead of ATS but i don't think it is unreasonable to back your religious opinions with your holy book of choice, which for both of us seems to be the Holy Bible.

you don't need to quote, chapter and verse will do just fine.

without showing me support for your ideas, you're just foisting your opinions upon me in the guise of being somehow more knowledgeable or spiritual or maybe even more godly. i don't know what drives you or your attitude, and it doesn't matter. you are what you are and GOD loves us all, however we are, so what can i do but love you, too?

yet if you consider all my opinions invalid, even though i have at least provided references for my reasoning, why should i consider yours valid, when you don't even have any references to prove what you say is in line with GOD?

what good is that?
it doesn't convince me
it doesn't persuade others
it doesn't do justice to the teachings of Jesus

what is your point?

that you don't want to waste the effort on loving satan?
well, that's fine.
but it's disobeying Jesus and there is no way around that.
either you do what he said or you refuse to.

i guess you are refusing to follow his commandments as well as his example.
so why use his title, as Christ, in saying you are a *christian* or his name, even, in your ATS user name?

why sully his reputation because you are not willing to "represent"?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join