It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Images...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I keep seeing flashing images (in sort of a daydream state) of these flying creatures(they have wings and seem to be flying). Sometimes this creature is a hot white/orange. Sometimes its purple. The things that come to mind are Phoenixes and Chalkydri as describe in the book of enoch (though its hard to get a good look if you know what I mean). For some reason i feel as though they belong to me or there for me.

Anybody got any thoughts, or had any similar happenings?

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I think I know what you are talking about. In terms of you saying that they seem to belong to you see my post under the topic of the third eye. Other then that the quick image of them that you descibe seem to me as if they are crossing into a certain area around you that you are essecially precepive to (you personal space), this would make you pick up on it alot easier. And if they are there then you would be seeing into a different demension which may sound odd
but it is the same way that seeing ghost would work, and it is usually hard to see the details on these thing for the reason that differnet demensions have some different physics and stuff then ours. I do this all the time, with some practice you may be able to learn to control this and see these things for longer. Hope I could be of some help.

posted on Jan, 30 2003 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Yeah, you just might be right,
Thanks for your insight.

//HackerX;

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Purple in a dream means depression and orange usually means energy if these swirls where circling any part of your body it would have around one of the 7 chakras.

join